Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11: Traveling around Vietnam
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11: Traveling around Vietnam với nhiều dạng bài tập hay giúp các em củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả, yên tâm bước vào kì thi học kì 2. Sau đây mời các em cùng luyện tập nhé!
I/ ODD ONE OUT.
1. A. corn B. import C. comfort D. resort
2. A. southern B. sunbathing C. breathe D. thunder
3. A. houses B. allows C. horses D. places
4. A. paddy B. paddle C. cave D. various
5. A. island B. rescue C. institude D. limestone
6. A. seat B. great C. seaside D. beach
7. A. sights B. flight C. villages D. tribes
8. A. seat B. sugar C. sight D. sand
9. A. looked B. suggested C. minded D. decided
10. A. stamps B. trains C. hotels D. caves
II/ COMBINE THE TWO SENTENCES, USING V-ing OR V-ed.
1. The girl is playing the piano. She is Mai.
2. The people are waiting for the bus in the rain. They are getting wet.
3. I live in a pleasant room. The room overlooks the garden.
4. Most of the goods are exported. The goods are made in this factory.
5. I come from a city. The city is located in the northern part of the country.
6. The ruler is made of plastic. It is nice.
7. The girl is talking to Phan. She is Australian.
8. The man was wanted by police. He is arerested now.
9. The dancers are dancing beautifully. They were trained in Russia.
10. The boy is swimming in the pool. He was the school champion last years.
11. The teacher is explaining the lesson. He is the youngest teacher in our school.
12. The watch is made of gold. It's 1000 dollars.
13. The boy is kicking the ball. He's An.
14. The cups are kept in the cupboard. They were bought five years ago.
15. The chair was broken yesterday. It is now rebuilt.
1. The girl playing the piano is Mai
2. The people waiting for the bus in the rain are getting wet
3. I live in a pleasant room overlooking the garden
4. Most of the good made in this factory are exported
5. I come from a city located in the northern part of the country
6. The ruler made of plastic is nice
7. The girl talking to Phan is Austalian
8. The man wanted by police is arrested now
9. The dancers dancing beautifully were trained in Russia
10. The boy swimming in the pool was the school champion last year
11. The teacher explaining the lesson is the youngest teacher in our school
12. The watch made of gold is 1000 dollars.
13. The boy kicking the ball is An.
14. The cups kept in the cupboard were bought five years ago.
15. The chair broken yesterday is now rebuilt.
III/ CHOOSE THE SUITABLE WORDS OR PHRASES TO COMPLETE THE SENTENCES.
1. I can see a boy ___________a water buffalo.
A. ride B. riding C. to ride D. rode
2. It's ___________to travel around Vietnam.
A. interesting B. interseted C. interestingly D. interestedly
3. Would you mind ___________the windows?
A. to close B. closing C. close D. closed
4. She cried ___________when she heard that news.
A. exciting B. excitingly C. excited D. excitedly
5. __________you mind if I smoke?
A. Could B. Don't C. Do D. Would
6. My sister likes sweets __________from chocolate.
A. making B. made C. to make D. make
7. This is the first time Sharron _________rice paddies.
A. is seeing B. saw C. see D. has seen
8. There are flights daily to Ho Chi Minh City __________Monday.
A. besides B. after C. except D. on
IV/ REWRITE THE SENTENCES, USING PASSIVE VOICE.
1. People break the glass into small pieces.
2. We do our homework everyday.
3. The blow the liquid into intended shapes.
4. People recycle car tires to make ripes and floor coverings.
5. Nobody grows rice in desert.
6. People speak English all over the world.
7. He doesn't use this book very often.
8. Everyday we throw away millions of kilos of waste paper.
Millions of kilos of waste paper___________________________
9. The instructor usually gives us homework.
10. Does your sister clean the floor everyday?
Is the floor___________________________________________
1. The glass is broken into small piece
2. Our homework is done everyday.
3. The liquid is blown into intended shapes.
4. Car tires are recycled to make ripes and flood covering.
5. Rice isn't grown in desert.
6. English is spoken all over the world
7. This book isn't used by him very often.
8. Millions of kilos of waste paper is thrown away everyday.
9. We are usually given home work by the instructor.
10. Is the floor cleaned by your sister everyday?
V/ READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
Vietnam is a country in the South – East Asia. It has an area of 329,566 sq.km. Hanoi is the capital and Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city. The population of Vietnam is about 80 million. It has age-old culture and long tradition of fighting against foreign invaders. Vietnam is now a member country of ASEAN and many other international originations such as APEC, WTO...
Vietnam exports rice, coffee and many other farm products. Vietnam has lots of tourist attractions and World Heritage Sites such as Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Cave, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Sanctuary, etc. Vietnamese people are proud of their country. They have been trying hard to build into a power and prosperous one.
1. Where is Vietnam located?
2. What is the area of Vietnam?
3. What does Vietnam export?
4. Name some World Heritage Sites in Vietnam.
1. Vietnam is a country in the South – East Asia
2. It has an area of 329,566 sq.km
3. Vietnam exports rice, coffee and many other farm products
4. They are Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Cave, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Sanctuary, etc
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tiếng Anh THCS để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tiếng Anh THCS