Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 12 A VACATION ABROAD có đáp án (3)
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 trắc nghiệm Unit 12 có đáp án
Để ôn tập, hệ thống lại kiến thức về tự vựng, ngữ pháp cho Unit 1 của chương trình tiếng Anh lớp 8, các em hãy tham khảo ngay Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 trắc nghiệm Unit 12 có đáp án. Chỉ với thao tác download đơn giản là các em đã có ngay những bài tập tiếng Anh hay, chất lượng, giúp bổ trợ kiến thức cho đơn vị bài học này.
I. Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
1. a. statue b. prison c. abroad d. building
2. a. lava b. empire c. humid d. museum
3. a. include b. over c. ticket d. valley
4. a. gallery b. liberty c. souvenir d. prisoner
5. a. situate b. volcano c. wonderful d. sightseeing
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. As Bob was driving to work, he _____ a wonderful idea.
a. has b. has had c. had d. was having
7. The tour______ a visit to the Science Museum.
a. had b. included c. enclosed d. included of
8. The statue_____ out of stone.
a. carves b. was carved c. paints d. was painted
9. I would love____ them again.
a. see b. to see c. seeing d. to seeing
10. _____ is a mountain with a hole in the top where fire, gas and lava sometimes come out.
a. Volcano b. Valley c. Hill d. Mount
11. Ann ________ television when the phone rang.
a. watches b. watched c. has watched d. was watching
12. I'll call you_____ soon as I get home from work.
a. so b. as c. like d. too
13. I think I'll stay here after all. ''You ______your mind."
a. always change b. has always changed
c. always changed d. are always changing
14. Oil poured_____ of the damaged ship.
a. out b. off c. over d. upon
15. The Statue of _____, which has become a symbol of freedom, is situated in New York harbor.
a. four American presidents b. Liberty
c. Alcatraz d. Empire State
IV. Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
I'm really enjoying the safari!
There are eight of (21) _____ in a jeep. We get (22) _____ very early because it's (23) _____ in the morning.
We (24) _____ a very nice guide (25) _____ Shimba. Yesterday we drove (26) _____ about 200 km, but today we went (27) ______. I saw lots of zebras and giraffes this morning, and I (28) ______ some great photos of two lions.
Tomorrow I'm going up in a balloon!
Lots of love.
21. a. we b. us c. our d. ours
22. a. on b. over c. across d. up
23. a. cool b. cooler c. coolest d. a & c
24. a. has b. have c. had d. having
25. a. call b. calls c. called d. calling
26. a. on b. in c. of d. for
27. a. farer b. farther c. further d. b & c
28. a. take b. took c. do d. did
V. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
You won't believe what Jack and I did last weekend! We went to Cancun!
We got there early Friday morning, checked in, and went straight to the beach. We went scuba diving all morning, and we relaxed on the beach and swam all afternoon.
On Saturday, we went to Tulum, the Mayan ruins about two hours south of Cancun. On Sunday, we rented a sailboat and went sailing. And then we went parasailing on the beach. It was a lot of fun!
As soon as I came down from parasailing, we had to run to the hotel, check out, and get to the airport. We slept all the way home, but what a wonderful three days!
parasailing (n): môn thể thao nhảy dù
check in/ check out (phrv): nhận trả phòng (khách sạn)
29. What was the letter written about?
a. A business trip b. A school trip
c. A trip to Cancun d. A trip to Tulum
30. The word 'got' in line 4 could be replaced by which of the following?
a. bought b. arrived c. took d. became
31. What does 'as soon as' in line 10 mean?
a. Before b. When c. If d. On time
32. Jack and Beth didn't go ______.
a. scuba diving b. sailing c. sightseeing d. skiing
33. How was the trip?
a. It was terrible. b. It was awful. c. It was great. d. a & b are correct
I. 1c 2d 3a 4c 5b
II. 6c 7b 8b 9b 10a 11d 12b 13d 14a 15b
III. 16d 17a 18a 19d 20b
IV. 21b 22d 23b 24b 25c 26d 27d 28b
V. 29c 30b 31b 32d 33c