Giải SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 1 My Friends hệ 7 năm
Giải Unit 1 SBT tiếng Anh lớp 8 My Friends
Giải SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 1 My Friends đưa ra lời giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 1 My Friends các trang 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 sách bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 hệ 7 năm. Mời thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo để học tốt các Unit trong Chương trình English 8.
Xem thêm Hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh 8 Unit 1 tại:
1. Complete the paragraph. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form. (Trang 5 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
2. Correct the following sentences. Write two correct sentence each time. (Trang 5-6 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
The moon doesn't go round the sun.
It goes round the earth.
It isn't hot in winter.
It is cold in winter.
Mice don't catch cats.
Cats catch mice.
Water doesn't boil at 50 degrees Celsius.
It boils at 100 degree Celsius.
Spiders don't have six legs.
They have eight legs.
The Red River doesn't flow into the Atlantic Ocean.
It flows into the East Sea/ the Pacific Ocean.
Gold isn't so/ as cheap as silver.
It is more expensive than silver./ Silver is cheaper than gold.
Carpenters don't make things from metal.
They make things from wood.
3. Look at the people in the pictures. What do they look like? What are they wearing? Write sentences describing them, using the words in the box. (Trang 6-7 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
Mr. Long is not very old.
He is short and fat.
He has short hair.
He is ugly.
He is wearing a suit.
Nam is young.
He is tall.
He has short hair.
He is handsome.
He is wearing a T-shirt and jeans.
Lan is young.
She is tall and slim.
She has short hair.
She is beautiful.
She is wearing a skirt.
4. Complete the dialogue using the words in the box. (Trang 8 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
5. Combine each of the following pairs of sentences into one sentence, using (not) adjective + enough. (Trang 9 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a. The weather wasn't warm enough (for us) to go swimming.
b. He wasn't experiences enough to do the job.
c. The ladder wasn't long enough to reach the window.
d. The tea isn't strong enough to keep us awake.
e. The fire isn't hot enough to boil the kettle.
f. The ice is thick enough (for us) to walk on it.
g. It wasn't warm enough (for us) to sit in the garden.
6. Complete each of the following sentences using enough as an adjective (before nouns) or adverb (after adjective) with one of the words in the box. (Trang 10-11 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a. enough chairs
b. strong enough
c. enough time
d. well enough
e. enough room
f. enough qualifications/ experience
g. big enough
h. enough cups
i. experienced enough
j. warm enough
k. enough experience/ qualifications
7. Write a paragraph about your close friend or pen pal. Use the following questions as prompts. (Trang 11-12 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
Lien is my close friend. She is 13 years old. I met/ knew her when I started Grade 6. She lives with her parents at 15 Hung Vuong Street, Hue. She is tall and slim. She's pretty and warm. She likes listening to music in her free time. Nga and Lan are her close friends. She often writes to me once a month.
8. Fill each gap in the following sentences with a word from the box. (Trang 12-13)
9. Write sentences about these people's approximate age. Use the expressions in the box. (Trang 13-14 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a. was in his early forties.
b. was in her late seventies.
c. was in his mid thirties.
d. was in his late teens.
e. was in his mid sixties.
f. was in her late eighties.
g. was in her late fifties.
h. was in his late thirties
10. Read the conversation between a policeman and an eye-witness and then fill in each gap with one word from the box. (Trang 14 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
1 - old; 2 - late; 3 - tall; 4 - taller; 5 - taller; 6 - look;
7 - handsome; 8 - long; 9 - wearing; 10 - jeans; 11 - shoes; 12 - earing
Trên đây là Giải SBT tiếng Anh Unit 1 lớp 8 My Friends. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.