Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 4
Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa kì 2 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi giữa kì 2 lớp 8 năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau với nội dung bám sát chương trình đã học giúp học sinh lớp 8 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
- Choose the word (A, B, C or D) whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
- Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the rest.
- Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
- 1. Because of people’s ________ with the environment, many kinds of plants and animals are becoming rare.
- 2. The farmers and their cattle _______ had been trapped in the storm were fortunately rescued.
- 3. Nowadays, people are thinking of __________ energy as an alternative.
- 4. Forest destruction results ____________ floods and air pollution.
- 5. Garbage is considered to be some kinds of ________.
- 6. The _____________ is the air, water and land in or on which people, animals and plants live.
- 7. More and more rare animals are _____ danger of extinction.
- 8. It’s the best film ____________ has ever been made about madness.
The hotel staff are always friendly and courteous.
- 10. My mother _______________ enjoys hill walking.
- 11. Mark Twain is an author ________ I like best.
Laws have been introduced to prohibit the killing of endangered animals.
- 13. The main threat to the _________ of these creatures comes from their loss of habitat
- 14. Oil, coal and natural gas are ____________ fuels made from decayed material from animals and plants.
Solar energy is not only plentiful and infinite but also clean and safe.
- Choose the word that needs correcting.
- 1.After a week, we finally got to Miami, that my aunt lives
- 2.One singer who’s voice I like a lot is Madonna.
- 3.Getting more readers to subscribe for the magazine is the job of the marketing staffs.
- Read the passage and answer questions.We need energy to live and work. Our major source of energy is oil. Oil is one kind of fossil fuels. The amount of fossil fuels in the world is limited. Therefore, we must save it, and at the same time we must find new sources of energy. Geothermal heat and nuclear power are alternative sources of energy. They can give us electricity. Other alternative sources are the sun, the wave, and the water. These sources are not only unlimited and available but also clean and safe to the environment. People should develop and use them more and more in the future.
- 1. What do we need energy for?We need energy to live and work.
- 2. What is our major source of energy?Oil is our major source of energy. Our majo source of energy is oil.
- 3. Why must we save fossil fuels?Because the amount of fossil fuels in the world is limited.
- 4. What are the advantages of the other alternative sources of energy?These sources are not only unlimited and available but also clean and safe to the environment. They are not only unlimited and available but also clean and safe to the environment.
- 5. Should people develop and use the alternative sources of energy more and more in the future?Yes, they should.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn