Giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside
Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A Trip To The Countryside
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn học tốt môn học. Sau đây mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh lớp 9 vào tham khảo.
1. (trang 26 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Make sentences with “I wish”
a) I wish it didn’t rain so often here.
b) I wish I could go fishing with my friends.
c) I wish I knew how to swim.
d) I wish I remembered Hoa' s phone number.
e) I wish I could see the film "Spider man" with you now.
f) I wish I didn’t have to do a lot of homework today.
2. (trang 26 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Write sentences with “wish”
a) She wish.es she knew a lot of students in her class.
b) They wish they had the key to open the lab.
c) We wish we didn't live in the City.
d) I wish I could go to Huong' s birthday party.
e) She wishes she didn’t have to stay in bed. / She wishes she wasn't/weren't sick.
3. (trang 26 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Write sentences about you.
(Optional: depending on student's ideas.)
a) I wish I had a new bike / Computer.
b) I wish I could play soccer in the school team.
c) I wish I could go / went to Ha Long Bay.
4. (trang 27 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Complete the talk of a Peace Corps volunteer with the correct forms of the verbsin the box.
a) could stay
b) would be
d) could take
Now answer. True or False?
f) The volunteer taught the local people how to read and write.
g) He stayed there for two years.
h) He does not want to stay there longer.
i) He loved his work very much.
j) He wanted to have more hours in the day to work more.
k) He believed everything would be good after he left.
l) He could take local people home with him.
5. (trang 28 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Complete the sentences. Use the words in the box.
a) Ba and his friends often go away on the weekend.
b) They took a boat and it would reach thẹ place in one hour.
c) They had to wait at Ben Duc for a long time.
d) Ba and his friends were tired, so they rested until 5 pm.
e) They started to go home after having a short rest at Yen Spring.
f) Liz took a lot of photos during the visit to Huong Pagoda.
g) Ba hurt his foot while he was climbing down the boat.
h) They had to walk up the mountain after they left the boat.
6. (trang 28 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Read then answer the questions.
a) Californians are afraid of earthquakes.
b) The great earthquake destroyed San Francisco in 1906.
c) The prophecy about the destruction of Los Angeles was made in the 16th century.
d) According to the prophecy, the destruction of Los Angeles would happen in 1998.
e) During the panic, parents didn't send their children to school and people didn’t go to work. No one stayed at home, either. Many people fled from the "doomed City" by plane.
7. (trang 29 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Combine the sentences below with "so".
a) Linh was out when we came, so we left a message.
b) It is raining heavily, so we take our umbrellas.
c) People wanted to see the opening of the ceremony, so they started leaving home very early in the morning.
d) They didn’t want to get home late, so they hired a minibus.
e) Most tourists didn't bring their meals with them, so they ate at the food-stalls along the roads.
f) Everyone was extremely tired after the visit, so they slept on the bus on the way home.
8. (trang 30 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Match the half-sentences.
a) The play was boring, so we went home.
b) Liz was tired after the trip, so she went to bed very early.
c) The bus was late, so we got home after midnight.
d) We didn't like the food, so we walked out of the restaurant.
e) The place was beautiful, so Liz wanted to go there again.
9. (trang 30 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Last year the Robinson family had a disappointing holiday Deacribe their trip by joining each pair of sentences using so or so... that.
c) Alporta looked very nice, 80 they decided to go there.
d) There was fog, so their flight was delayed.
e) The plane was so late that they got to bed at three in the morning.
f) The way to the beach was so long that it took them an hour to walk there
g) The beach was so crowded that there was hardly room to sit down.
h) The hotel was so noisy that they couldn't sleep.
i) Their room had a very unpleasant view, so they felt quite miserable.
j) They weren't enjoying themselves, so they went home.
k) The holiday was so disappointing that they decided to ask for their money back.
10. (trang 31 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Mr. Lee is telling the children about his childhood. Find the appropriate form of the words in the box to complete his talk.
1. didn't stay
2. didn't own
11. (trang 32 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Read the sentences and fill in each gap with the correct preposition of time. Circle A, B or C.
12. (trang 33 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Read the sentences and fill in each gap with the correct preposition of time. Circle A, B or C.
13. (trang 34 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Put the following sentences in the correct order to complete a passage about a farm visit. The first sentence has been done for you. Then rewrite the complete passage in the space below.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 3 khác như:
- Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside
- Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 3: Teen stress and pressure
- Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside
Nối tiếp nội dung ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit, VnDoc.com xin gửi đến bạn đọc nội dung Soạn Anh 9 Unit 4: Learning A Foreign Language khác như: