Đề thi thử công chức, viên chức môn tiếng Anh trình độ A số 3
Đề thi tiếng Anh công chức, viên chức online có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ tài liệu ôn thi công chức, viên chức môn tiếng Anh, VnDoc.com tiếp tục giới thiệu tới các bạn Đề thi thử công chức, viên chức môn tiếng Anh có đáp án bao gồm các dạng bài tập được biên soạn bám sát với đề thi thực giúp các bạn ôn tập và luyện thi hiệu quả.
Để chuẩn bị cho kì thi Viên chức sắp tới, mời các bạn tham khảo bộ tài liệu luyện thi trực tuyến Thi viên chức trên VnDoc.com. Đây là bộ đề ôn luyện trực tuyến, các bạn có thể trực tiếp làm bài, kiểm soát thời gian và biết kết quả bài làm của mình ngay khi làm xong. Chúc các bạn đạt điểm cao.
Một số đề thi tiếng Anh khác:
- Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ A đề số 7 có đáp án
- Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ A đề số 6 có đáp án
- Đề thi thử công chức, viên chức môn tiếng Anh trình độ A
- Đề thi thử công chức, viên chức môn tiếng Anh trình độ A - Đề 2
- I. Choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.
- 1. Don’t let your brothers …………… the present.
- 2.Hurry! It’s time to …………….and go to school.
- 3. You shouldn’t eat so many sweets; they’re …………….for you.
- 4. .……………silly mistake!
- 5. .……………lucky he is!
- 6. I want a new TV _____ the one I have now is broken.
- 7. Some students are more ________ than others.
- 8. That's the cat ______ we saw yesterday.
- 9. What size do you need: small, medium or ________?
- 10. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are ________.
- 11. Excuse me, I think you've ________ a mistake in our bill.
- 12. _____ he finished his homework, he played his guitar and sang.
- 13. A: Where are my sunglasses? B: Here _____ are.
- 14. The dog ________ you if it hadn´t been tied up.
- 15. We couldn't find a taxi _____ we walked home.
- 16. This room is ______ to study. Please switch on the lights.
- 17. It ________ easy to paint pictures if you knew how to.
- 18.The man ______ car we bought was from Texas.
- 19. Ben: Would you like some more dessert? - Thomas: ___________
- 20. Mary: How often do you go hiking? – Daisy: ___________
- 21. The children slept deeply _____ the noise.
- 22. Her hair isn't completely straight - it's slightly ________.
- 23. Can you see the man ______ is sitting at that table?
- 24. Argh! This noise is giving me a ________.
- 25. I talked to _______ grandmother for three hours last night.
- II. Read the article about Rosa Bonheur. Choose the best word for each space.
My name's Hannah, and I'm twenty years old. I've got a daughter (1) _____ Nicole. She's (2) _____three now. I live in a small flat (3) _____ the city centre. It isn't a nice place to live. It's very noisy and dirty and there is (4) _____ for Nicole to play.
I want to move out of the city and live in the countryside. But it's very expensive to live there. I will need to earn (5) _____ money to buy a house. There aren't (6) _____ flats for sale in the small villages near here. I will need to buy a car (7) _____.
That's why I study at college. I'm studying Business. While I am at college, my mum looks (8) _____ Nicole. My mum really likes spending time with her. In the evening, I work as a cleaner. I clean people's houses. Nicole comes with me. She plays quietly with her toys while I work.
- II. Read the text and choose the best answer for each statement or question.
John liked chocolates very much, but his mother never gave him any, because they were bad for his teeth, she thought. But John had a very nice grandfather. The old man loved his grandson very much, and sometimes he brought John chocolates when he came to visit him. Then his mother let him eat them, because she wanted to make the old man happy. One evening, a few days before John's seventh birthday, he was saying his prayers in his bedroom before he went to bed. "Please, God" he shouted, "make them give me a big box of chocolates for my birthday on Saturday". His mother was in the kitchen and she heard the small boy shouting and went into his bedroom quickly. "Why are you shouting, John?" she asked her son, "God can hear you when you talk quietly" "I know" answer the clever boy with a smile, "but Grandfather's in the next room, and he can't".
- Question 1: Why did his grandfather sometimes give him chocolate?
- Question 2: Why did his mother let John eat the chocolate he got from his grandfather?
- Question 3: What did he pray to God before his seventh birthday?
- Question 4: Why did he shout when he was praying?
- Question 5: Which sentence is not true according to the passage?
- IV. Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences.
- 1. to / go / last night / Did you / the cinema /?/Did you go to the cinema last night?
- 2. my umbrella / last night / I think / in the restaurant / I left /. /I think I left my umbrella in the restaurant last night.
- 3. father / listening / to / the / radio / My / is / . /My father is listening to the radio.
- 4. want / I / don’t / any / butter / . /I don't want any butter.
- 5. always / dinner / have / Do / you / at / half / past / six /?/Do you always have dinner at half past six?
- V. Read the passage and choose the correct answer.
The Women's World Cup was originally the brainchild of the FIFA president joão Havelange. The first tournament was hosted in China in 1991, with twelve teams sent to represent their countries. The 1995 FIFA Women's World Cup was held in Sweden with twelve teams. Over 650,000 spectators attended the 1999 FIFA Women's World Cup in the United States and nearly one billion viewers from seventy countries tuned in to watch sixteen countries vie for the title. In the 1999 edition, one of the most famous moments of the tournament was American defender Brandi Chatain's victory celebration after scoring the Cup-winning penalty shot against Cina. She took off her T-shirt and waved it over her head as men frequently do, showing her muscular torso. The 1999 final in the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California had an attendance of 90,185, a world record for a women's sporting event. The 1999 and 2003 Women's World Cup were both held in the United States; in 2003 China was supposed to host it but the tournament was moved because of SARS. As compensation, China retained its automatic qualification to the 2003 tournament as host nation and was automatically chosen to host the 2007 Women's World Cup. The host country for the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup will be delided by vote.
- 1. In the first Women's World Cup, there were _________ teams.
- 2. How often does the Women's World Cup take place ?
- 3. Up to now, how many times has the Women's World Cup been hosted in the USA ?
- 4. Which is the sentence is NOT true ?
- 5. The 2007 Women's World Cup will be hosted in ______ .
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn