Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to talk about quantities for shopping using "How much ...? / How many...? with "want" or "need".
How much ... ?
How many ... ?
Grammar: How much beef does he want?
How many oranges does she want?
Skills : speaking and listening
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (5’).
-T reads: orange, meat,bananas,
oil, milk, bread, carrots, beef, chocolates,chicken, rice, eggs, apples, soap
(with answer key)
meat, oil, milk, bread, beef, chicken, rice, soap
orange, banana, carrots, chocolates, eggs, apples
III. New lesson:
Step 1: Presentation:
- want (v) muốn
- need (v) cần
- How much ... ? bao nhiêu
- How many ... ? bao nhiêu
Check voc: Rub out and Remember
Presentation Text: (A2. P116)
- T. sets the scene: Look at th e picture. Ba wants to buy some things at the shop. Let's listen to the dialogue.
- Sts listen and repeat.
- Sts practice saying the dialogue (open pairs then close pairs).
- T. elicits from the students to give the model sentences.
- T. asks Ss to read the model sentences.
=> Concept checking: Meaning, form, use, pronunciation.
Step 2 : Practice (15’)
Activity1: Word cue Drill
- Run through all word cues
- T. models => sts repeat
- Teacher – Whole class.
- Open pairs => Close pairs.
S1: I need some rice.
S2:How much rice do you want /need?
S3: I need some oranges.
S4: How many oranges do you want/need?
S3:Half a dozen .
Step 3 : Production (10’)
- T asks each student to write a shopping list. In pairs,ss take it in turn to be the store keeper and the customer
Let Ss look at the table , ask and answwer (If T has enough time)
- Have Ss make sentences by on structures and words in the box
- Correct the mistakes .
Sts : - listen.
- listen and repeat (chorally then individually).
* - I need some rice.
- How much rice do you want /need?
- Two kilos.
* - I need some oranges.
- How many oranges do you want/need?
- Half a dozen .
1 doz. eggs
2 bottles milk
3 packets noodles
IV. Summary.(2 minutes)
- "How much ...? / How many...? with "want" or "need".
- talk about quantities for shopping.
V. Homework.(2 minutes)
- Revise Quantifiers (a kilo of…) and Containers (a bottle of…)
- Complete exercise 5 P.94 (in workbook) into the notebook.