Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7: Your house - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7: Your house - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to read a text about Chi’s and Ba’s house and to understand the differences between town and country.
Language focus: Vocabulary
paddy field = rice paddy
Grammar: Present simple
Skills: 4 skills
Ps Ss have great passion for studying
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
I. Organization: (1’)
II. Warmer (5’)
T gives instructions: guess each letter of the word according to the dash of word.
- - - - / - - - - - - POST OFFICE
III. New lesson:
Step 1.Pre - reading .12’
-a market (n): chợ (trans)
-an apartment (n): căn hộ (trans)
-paddy field = rice paddy (n) (synonyms)
-noisy ≠quiet (adj) ồn ào> < yên tĩnh (antonym)
-a zoo (n):vườn bách thú (visual)
*Check: R & R
T sets the scene: You are going to read the texts about Ba’s apartment and Chi’s house. Before reading the texts, I want you to read the passage about Ba and Chi and fill in the gaps with suitable words (using the pictures)
- Ss look at the pictures and fill in the gaps.
Ss “look at the pictures and fill in the gaps à T. collects
Step 2. While- reading (16’)
- Ss read the text on page (76/77) and read the text silently. Then check their predictions above.
- T. has students correct the false words
- Ask 2 Ss to read the texts aloud.
Comprehension questions: B1 – P76.
- Introduces the questions & asks Ss to work in pairs to ask & answer the questions to the answers.
- Helps Ss to correct & comments.
a. Does Ba live in town?
b. Does he live in a house?
c. Is it noisy?
d. Does Chi live in town?
e. Are there any stores?
f. Is it quiet?
Write-it-up: A2 P.77
T. asks Ss to read sentences about Ba, and then write sentences about Chi’s house individually.
- Sts compare with their partners
- Repeating the words in chorus & in individual.
- Correcting the mistakes.
- Giving the meaning & the pronunciation.
- Copying the words.
Nam lives in an (1)………… in town. Near his apartment, there is a supermarket, a post-office, (2)…………, a clinic, a market and a (3)………… . It is very (4)…………… here
Chi lives in a (5)…………in the country. There aren’t any stores here. There are not any (6)… here. There are trees and (7)………….., a river, a lake and ( 8)………………. It is very (9)……………in the country.
1. apartment 4. noisy
2. a bank 5. house
3. zoo 6. stores
7. flowers. 8.quiet
A. Yes, he does.
B. No, he doesn’t
C. Yes, it is.
D. No, she doesn’t
E. No, there aren’t.
F. Yes, it is.
Chi lives in a house in the country.
Step 3 : Post Reading: (8’)
Activity1: Listening: (B3)
- T. asks sts to look at the table on page 77.
- You are going to listen 3 sentences about Minh, Tuan and Nga. Check the information you hear.
- T. les sts listen twice.
- T. gives feedback.
Minh: city, apartment.
Tuan: town, house.
Nga: city, house.
IV. SUMMARY(2 mins)
- Reading a text about Chi’s house and Ba’s house.
- Differences between town and country.
- Complete the exercise 2 P.68 into the notebook.
- Do exercise 3 P. 69 into the notebook