Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 1 có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 9 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 1 - 6 giúp các em ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Find the word whose stress pattern is different from the others.
|1. A. exhausted||B. frightening||C. populous||D. skyscraper|
|2. A. exciting||B. activate||C. annoying||D. forbidden|
|3. A. fascinating||B. particular||C. delicious||D. exciting|
|4. A. galleries||B. neighborhoods||C. museum||D. cultural|
|5. A. exhibition||B. disappointed||C. entertaining||D. interesting|
Circle the best answer A, B , C or D.
6. Please turn _______ the light when you leave the room.
7. The students didn`t know________ to do to deal with the problem.
8. She turned_______ the new job in New York because she didn’t want to move.
9. The city has recently set _____ a library in the West Suburb.
10. Nam didn’t know________ to find more information about the course.
11. He asked________ it was too early to apply for the course.
12. I couldn’t sleep last night________ the bar nearby played music so loudly.
B. so that
13. Lots of people choose to buy houses in the suburbs_________ they can avoid the noise and pollution in the city.
C. so that
D. so as
14. You should _______ the shoes when coming into the Japanese houses
A. take off
B. put on
C. get off
D. take on
15. My grandfather is the___ oldest artisan in the village; Ngoc`s grandfather is the oldest.
Choose the one underlined word/ phrase which is grammatically incorrect.
16. When we are (A) on holiday (B) , we used to go to (C) the beach every day (D) .
17. I am confident that (A) life in the country (B) has improved significant (C) in the last (D) five years.
18. We wish we can (A) consult an (B) expert on how to solve (C) this problem (D) .
19. The environmentalist suggest (A) planting (B) more trees to improve the city’s landscape (C) and the environment as well (D).
20. He works (A) much more hard (B) for his exams than he does (C) for his normal (D) school work.
Choose the correct option A, B, c, or D for each gap in the passage.
Homelessness is a problem in many big cities in the world. It occurs when a part of the population does not have any (21)__________ place to call home. Hundreds of millions of people in the world spend at least some time of the year homeless. This is an issue that the authorities are trying to (22)__________. However, there are (23)__________ things that each person can do to help those people.
One of the things that you can do to help the homeless is to volunteer your time. If you have a lot of free time, you might go on an extended trip to help (24)__________ homes or improve an impoverished area. Even with just a few hours a week, it is possible to make an impact in your own city. You can also sign up to help at a (25)__________ soup kitchen: most cities have a mission of some kind serving food to the homeless and offering temporary shelter.
|21. A. common||B. regular||C. unusual||D. fixed|
|22. A. deal with||B. get over||C. look through||D. find out|
|23. A. little||B. less||C. more||D. fewer|
|24. A. care for||B. show around||C. set up||D. pull down|
|25. A. urban||B. central||C. capital||D. local|
Read and fill in the suitable word in the blanks.
From painted culture conical in countryside
When you come to the (26 __________ of Vietnam, especially in Hue, you can see a lot of beautiful girls with a palm leaf (27) __________ hat on. The conical leaf hat is said the symbol of the Vietnamese (28) __________ . The hat is made (29) __________ a special kind of bamboo and young and soft palm leaves. The ribs are shaped into a conical form. The diametre of the hat is usually about between forty and fifty-five centimetres; and it is about twenty-five or thirty centimetres high. The ribs are covered with palm leaves which are tightly stitched onto the bamboo frame. Finally, the hat is usually (30) __________ with a coat of furniture – polish oil.
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first.
31. I can't speak English well.
⟹ I wish _____________________
32. "Where do you live?" Nam asked his teacher
⟹ Nam asked _________________
33. "I will go to my village next year" Mr Nam said.
⟹ Mr. Nam said ________________
34. My brother likes playing soccer every morning.
⟹ My brother is interested __________
35. We expect the government will have measures to protect and preserve our-man made wonders.
⟹ It is expected __________________
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi thử Anh 9 học kì 1 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.