Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 2
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 12 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau được biên tập bám sát với chương trình học giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu qủa.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác:
- Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
- 1. John last went to the barber’s over six months ago.
- 2. Barry continued to smoke even though we had advised him to quit.
- 3. “Don’t forget to lock all the doors when you go out, John!” said his mother.
- 4. She raised her hand high so that she could attract her teacher's attention.
- Find out the mistake.1. Meal time is a great time for family members to talk about that is going on in their lives.
- Choose the best answer among (A, B, C or D) that best complete each sentences.
- 1. There is ___ public concern in Shelton following the discovery on Tuesday evening of a metal container filled with poisonous liquid.
- 2. It _______ that learning a foreign language _______ a lot of time.
- 3. Phone me before ten; ______ I’ll be too busy to talk to you.
- 4. “What’s your hometown_______?” “ My hometown? Oh, it’s a pretty nice place.”
- 5. The guide book______ explains everything.
- 6. In the US, the first stage of compulsory education _______ as elementary education.
- 7. – Jenny: ‘Is it alright if I use your bike?’ – Peter: ‘________.’
- 8. Was your choice of research topic acceptable________ your instructor?
- 9. The mother told her son_______ so impolitely.
- 10. – Ben: ‘_______________’. - Jane: ‘No problem.’
- 11. My roommate’s hand writing is very bad, so he had me_______ his paper for him last night.
- 12. It has been estimated that if we intend to stay above the starvation level, _____the food supply.
- Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s)1. It was a very wonderful opportunity for us to catch.
- Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.New year celebrations date as far back as 2000 BC in Mesopotamia. Yet, the actual date has changed a number of times. There was always a problem because New Year was (1)____ by the movements of the Su and moon which allowed room for error. To (2)_____ a long short story, it wasn’t until 1582, when the calendar we use today was (3)____, that January 1st became New year’s Day in most cultures. Some cultures, however, celebrate the New Year at various times, according to their calendar and religious traditions. (4)____, the Chinese celebrate it between the 21st of January and the 19th of February. In (5)____ with most of the world who celebrate at the beginning of the year, the Jewish people celebrate it in September or early October.
- 1. There was always a problem because New Year was (1)____ by the movements of the Sun and moon which allowed room for error.
- 2. To (2)_____ a long short story, it wasn’t until 1582,
- 3. when the calendar we use today was (3)____, that January 1st became New year’s Day in most cultures.
- 4. (4)____, the Chinese celebrate it between the 21st of January and the 19th of February.
- 5. In (5)____ with most of the world who celebrate at the beginning of the year, the Jewish people celebrate it in September or early October.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn