Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2: Cultural Diversity có đáp án
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2: Cultural Diversity do VnDoc đăng tải giúp các bạn ôn luyện ngữ pháp Unit 2 tiếng Anh 12 thông qua các bài tập có đáp án, chuẩn bị cho bài kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng Anh 12 sắp tới.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 12 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 12
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2: Cultural Diversity tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 12 mới đi kèm đáp án, được đội ngũ giáo viên VnDoc biên soạn kỹ lưỡng và chi tiết. Mời quý thầy cô cùng các bạn tham khảo.
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.1.
- Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
- 6.Although they are twins, they have almost the same appearance but they are seldom in _______.
- 7.The more _______ and positive you look, the better you will feel.
- 8.My parents will have celebrated 30 years of _______ by next week.
- 9.1.Mr. Pike held his wife's hands and talked urgently to her in a low voice, but there didn't seem to be any response.
- 10.Family is the place where _______ children is not only tolerated but welcomed and encouraged
- 11.Socially, the married _______ is thought to be the basic unit of society.
- 12.Professor Berg was very interested in the diversity of cultures all over the world.
- 13.ou are not _______ to say anything unless you wish to do so.
- 14.A woman can never have a happy married life without _______ her husband.
- 15.Not all men are concerned with _______ physical attractiveness of their girlfriends and wives.
- 16.My mother is the only one that I can absolutely confide _______.
- 17.After they have been _______ love for two years, they decide to get married.
- 18.In some cases, Mary is thought not to be _______ her sister.
- 19._______ large number of India men agreed that it was unwise to confide in their wives.
- 20.She is _______ I expect.
- 21.There were about 100 attendees at the wedding, and _______ half of them were the bride's and groom's relatives.
- 22.The bride looked _______ on her wedding than she does as usual.
- 23._______ people used to read more.
- 24._______ in Rome than he _______.
- 25._______ John usually watch TV at the weekend
- 26.I _______ there once a long time ago and _______ back since.
- 27.As many as ten-million children _______ with the virus by the end of this decade.
- 28.What _______ when the fire alarm _______ off?
- 29.______ you send this wedding card to Peter, please?
- 30.When Peter _______, I _______ him to your new house.
- Choose the best sentence that can be made from the words given.
- 31.The conical leaf hat/ call/ "Non La”/ Vietnamese/ make of a typical kind of soft palm
- 32Those leaves/ expose to the dew for one night/ dry/ they/ still soft/ be flatted.
- 33.The hat/ usually consist of/ 16 to 18 rims/ make from special kind of bamboo/ the rims/ shape thinly into conical-form.
- 34.The leaves/ sew/ into all rims/ solely by hand/ the hat is trimmed and painted/ a coat of attar/ to keep it clean, smooth, and water-proof.
- 35.Vietnamese girls/ wear the conical leaf hat/ a little umbrella/ protect themselves from sun or rain
- Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
In the past, both men and women were expected to be married at quite young ages. Marriages were generally arranged by parents and family, with their children having little chance to say no in the matter. In the past it was not surprising to find that a bride and groom had only just met on the day of their engagement or marriage.
In modern Vietnam, this has changed completely as people choose their own marriage-partners based on love, and in consideration primarily to their own needs and wants. Moreover early marriage is quite illegal.
The traditional Vietnamese wedding is one of the most important of traditional Vietnamese occasions. Regardless of westernization, many of the age-old customs practiced in a traditional Vietnamese wedding continue to be celebrated by both Vietnamese in Vietnam and overseas, often combining both western and eastern elements. Besides the wedding ceremony, there is also an engagement ceremony which takes place usually half a year or so before the wedding. Due to the spiritual nature of the occasion, the date and time of the marriage ceremony are decided in advance by a fortune teller. The traditional Vietnamese wedding consists of an extensive array of ceremonies: the first is the ceremony to ask permission to receive the bride, the second is the procession to receive the bride (along with the ancestor ceremony at her house), the third is to bring the bride to the groom's house for another ancestor ceremony and to welcome her into the family, then the last is a wedding banquet. The number of guests in attendance at these banquets is huge, usually in the hundreds. Several special dishes are served. Guests are expected to bring gifts, often money, which the groom and bride at one point in the banquet will go from table to table collecting.
- 36.In the past, _________.
- 37.In former days, the fact that a bride and groom had only first met just on the day of their engagement or marriage was _________.
- 38.Which sentence is referred Vietnamese modern marriage?
- 39.According to the passage, __________.
- 40.Which does not exist in a Vietnamese wedding party?
- Choose the correct answer for each following question.
- 41. Since I ______ young, I have always known that the conical leaf hat or the “nón lá” is a symbol of Vietnamese culture.
- 42. If you’d written earlier, I’d have known when you ______ to go on holiday.
- 43. As soon as he _____, tell him to call me back, please.
- 44. This house is often empty because the owners _____ abroad 5 times a year.
- 45. Which sentence is correct?
- 46. You _____ a beautiful cake. It tastes delicious.
- 47. My aunt _____ in the park when I met her.
- 48. “_____ that letter yet?” – “No, I’m just typing it.”
- 49. As she went out, she ______ sight of herself in the mirror.
- 50. “When did you last saw or heard from Alan?” – “I _____ him since last month.”
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn