Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 12 Unit 1: Home life
Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 12 Unit 1: Home life
Nhiều bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 hay sẽ được chúng tôi tổng hợp và gửi đến các bạn. Các bạn sẽ được giới thiệu nhiều bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 cơ bản và nâng cao, bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 trắc nghiệm lẫn tự luận. Việc ôn tập bằng cách giải nhiều dạng bài tập như thế này sẽ giúp các bạn củng cố được kiến thức về nhiều mặt như: từ vựng, cấu trúc ngữ pháp,...
I. Choose one word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. A. shifts B. thinks C. joins D. soups
2. A. busy B. basic C. person D. answer
3. A. bags B. grahps C. lands D. days
4. A. rules B. shares C. arrives D. dates
5. A. coach B.chore C. chorus D. check
II. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern:
1. A.household B. secure C. pressure D. activve
2. A. supportive B. leftovers C. confidence D. hospital
3. A.biologist B. responsible C. relationship D.secondary
4. A.mischievous B.solution C.obedient D. important
5. A.believe B.attempt C.garbage D.discuss
III. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences:
1. Tom: “ Was John at the party when you arrived?”
Pike: “No, hehome
A. went B. was going C. has gone D. had gone
2. David his car across Canada last summer.
A. drove B.was driving C. has driven D. had driven
3. What at 8.o’clock yesterday morning?
A.did you do B. were you doing
C. have you done D. had you done
4. By the time to bed last night, I my homework.
A. went – have already finished B.had gone – already finished
C. went – had already finished D. was going – were already finishing
5. I television when the phone
A. had watched B. was watching – rang
C. watched – was ringing D. was watching – had rung
6. In my family both my parents to give us a happy home.
A. gether heads B. consider legs C. open hearts D. join hands
7. In an to diffuse the tension, I suggest that we break off for lunch.
A. attempt B. advance C. effort D. ability
8. We were a lot of study pressure before the final exam.
A. above B. with C. under D. on
9. She always goes home early to the children.
A. look up B. look after C. look into D. look on
10. Hoa: “ does your father have to do a night shift?”
Nam: “ Twice a week.”
A. How rarely B. How far C. How long D. How often
IV. Put each verb in brackets into a suitable tense. All sentences refer to past time.
1.I realised that someone (steel) my wallet when I (feel) their hand in my jacket pocket.
2.When I (phone) Julia last night she (wash) her hair and she (not finish) when I finally (get) to her house.
3.David (offer) me another biscuit but I decided I (have) enough.
4.Nobody (watch) so the little boy (take) the packet of sweets from the shelf and (put) into his pocket.
5.I (not realise) that I (leave the umbrella on the bus until it (start) to rain.
6.At school I (dislike) the chemistry teacher because she (always pick) on me.
7.Wherever Harry (find) a job, there was someone who (know) that he (be) to prison.
8.It was only much later I (find) out that during all the time I (write to my penfriend, my sister (open) and reading the replies.
9.I (not understand) what (go on) . Several people (shout) at me, and one (wave) a newspaper in front of my face.
10. I (know) I (do) well in my exams even before I (receive) the official results.
V. Use the correct forms of the verbs in the box to complete the sentences. Include any words in parentheses. use each verb only once.
burn clean design finish help
invent leave spend sting turn on
1.By the time Jason arrived to help, we (already) _____________moving everything.
2.The apartment was hot when I got home, so I ____________ the airconditioning.
3.Last Sunday while Mary ____________ out the attic, she found her grandmother's wedding dress.
4.Alexander Graham Bell (already) ____________ the telephone by the time my grandfather was born.
5.The farmer's barn caught fire some time during the night. By the time the firefighters arrived, the building _____________ to the ground.
6.The suit Trung bought cost more than a month's salary. Until then, he (never) ____________ so much on one outfit.
7.Yesterday a hornet ______________ me under my arm. That really hurt! When I put on my shirt after working in the garden, I hadn't seen that there was a hornet in it.
8.This time last month we _______________ for the capital to visit our relatives.
9.We were not happy with the plans that the architect showed us for our new house. Obviously, he (never) ____________ a home like the one we wanted.
10. When I saw that Mike was having trouble, I _________________ him. He wa very appreciative.
VI. Give the correct form of the given words to complete the following sentences.
1.Our next door neighbour is a ________________ who is studying marine life BIOLOGY
2.Laura has been very _________________ during my illness. SUPPORTIVE
3.My main at home is ________________ to wash the dishes. RESPONSIBLE
4.Tam usually helps her mother with _______________ chores. HOUSE
5.Ms.Hunltley is a very warm and ________________ person. CARE
6.If you are worried about their ________________ put your jewels in the hotel safe. SECURE
7.What I am telling you is strictly ___________________. CONFIDENCE
8.They've enough toys to keep them out of __________________ for a while. MISCHIVOUS
9.We were relieved that Tom had arrived at the wedding _______________ dressed. SUIT
10. Remember you are in the army! If you ____________________ orders you'll get a court martial.
Video dạy Tiếng Anh
English 12 Unit 1 Home Life
Video học tiếng Anh English 12 unit 1 Home life mang đến cho bạn kiến thức tổng hợp của unit 1 chương trình Tiếng Anh lớp 12, giúp bạn ôn thi Tiếng Anh hiệu quả.