Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7: Your House
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7 Your House
Nhằm giúp quý thầy cô giáo có thêm tài liệu để giảng dạy, các em học sinh có thêm nhiều tài liệu để ôn tập, VnDoc.com đã sưu tầm và tổng hợp tài liệu thành bộ sưu tập Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7 Your House. Bộ sưu tập này sẽ mang đến cho học sinh các bài tập trắc nghiệm trong Unit 7 Tiếng Anh 6 nhằm giúp các em củng cố từ vựng và cấu trúc ngữ pháp đã học. Đồng thời, biết cách làm bài các bài tập tương tự trong các đề thi, đề kiểm tra. Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo nhằm nâng cao chất lượng dạy và học môn Tiếng Anh trong chương trình.
I. Tìm một từ mà phần gạch chân phát âm khác các từ còn lại
1. A. grade
2. A. close
3. A. big
4. A. chair
II. Chọn đáp án đúng.
1. Is ______ flat expensive?
A. you B. your C. yours D. B & C
2. ______ a garden?
A. Is there B. Are there C. Has there D. Have there
3. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
A. would B. about C. round D. out
4. - Is Trung in the city? - ______
A. Yes, he's. B. Yes, he is. C. Yes, he does. D. No, he doesn't.
5. Thank you very much ______ your letter.
A. for B. with C. of D. at
6. My grandparents _______ in a beautiful house in the country.
A. lives B. to live C. live D. living
7. There's a beautiful flower garden to the ______ of the house.
A. behind B. left C. in front D. near
8. - _____ is that?- It's in the center of the city.
A. When B. Where C. Who D. Whose
9. - Is the bakery near the supermarket?_ ______
A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, there is. C. Yes, it's. D. Yes, there's.
10. The children spend hours _______ the beautiful flowers in the park.
A. up B. at C. on D. among
11. Which word is the odd one out?
A. drive B. bike C. car D. lorry
12. ______ the city noisy?
A. Are B. Is C. Do D. Does
13. Daisy lives ______ a small house.
A. on B. at C. in D. over
14. My little brother goes to school ______ bike.
A. with B. by C. about D. for
15. - ________
- I walk to school.
A. Is your school far from your house? B. How far is it to your school from here?
C. Where is your school? D. How do you go to school?
16. After school, Bin walks ______ and has lunch at twelve o'clock.
A. to home B. to the home C. home D. his home
17. - Are there many tall trees in the park? - ______
A. Yes, there is B. Yes, it is C. Yes, there are D. Yes, they are
18. - ______
- A big garden.
A. Who B. Where C. Why D. What
19. - _______
- Eighty- five.
A. Are they teachers? B. How many teachers are there in your school?
C. Where are the teachers? D. Who are your favorite teachers?
20. - ______ does Alan go to school? - By bus.
A. When B. Where C. How D. Why
Choose the correct answer. Only one answer in correct.
1. - __________
- No. My name's Johnson.
A. Are you Johnson? B. What's your name?
C. Is your name Johnson? D. Is your name Dane?
2. These are my picture books and those are_____.
A. you B. yours
C. your D. B&C
- My mother's a doctor.
A. Who's your mother? B. What's your mother's job?
C. What does your mother do? D. A&C
4. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
A. wash B. catch
C. bad D. that
5. - How does Angela go to school?
A. foot B. bus
C. car D. bike
6. This is Linda. She'_______best friend.
A. me B. I
C. my D. mine
7. - __________
- On weekdays.
A. What time do you go to school?
B. When do you go to school?
C. Why do you go to school?
D. What do you study at school?
A. What is your favorite subject?
B. When do you have chemistry?
C. Do you have chemistry on Wednesday?
D. Do you like chemistry?
9. This is_____new house.
A. we b. us
C. our C. ours
10. -__________is your summer holiday?
- About three months.
A. When B. What
C. Which D. How long
11. What do you often do on_____?
A. your free time B. the weekend
C. June D. the summer
12. __________ is my favorite sport.
A. Cartoon B. Jazz
C. Tennis D. Drama
13. - Let's go swimming!
- That's a good_________ .
A. remark B. view
C. comment D. idea
14. My father usually listens to_______in the evening.
A. radio B. music
C. comic books D. pictures
15. Which word has three syllables?
A. furniture B. household
C. trouble D. village
16. Is there______near here?
A. post office B. post offices
C. a post office D. many post offices
17. This math problem is very_______I cannot solve it.
A. beautiful B. difficult
C. ugly D. weak
18. The lifts are over there_______the left.
A. at B. on
C. with D. in
Read the text and choose the answer that you think fits best according to the text.
Martha lives in a bedsit in London. It' a part of an old house. She's got one room and a kitchen and she shares a bathroom with three other people. In her room there's a bed, an armchair, and a coffee table, and she's got a television and a hi-fi, to. In the kitchen there's a cooker and a sink. There's a small table and two chairs. The kitchen's quite small, but it's OK. There are lots of pubs, cafes and takeaways on the street, so she doesn't cook a lot.
19. Martha lives______.
A. in the country B. in a big apartment
C. in a hostel D. in London
20. Which of the following is true?
A. Marths shares a bathroom with three other people.
B. There's no bathroom in the house.
C. The bathroom is very big.
D. She has her own bathroom.
21. Martha has______.
A. six chairs B. a kitchen
C. a television and a fridge D. two brothers
22. Which of the following is true?
A. Martha's very good at cooking.
B. She often cooks for her friends.
C. She doesn't cook a lot.
D. She cooks very well.