Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 12 Life stories
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn Anh Unit 1 lớp 12
Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 12: Life stories do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 12 mới đi kèm đáp án giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 12 Unit 1 Life stories có đáp án tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức Từ vựng tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 12 và Ngữ Văn lớp 12. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 12 Life stories
Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 12: Life stories
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. Her ____________ to medicine was so great that she had little time for anything else.
2. In spite of having a peasant ________, Nguyen Hue had proved that he was really an excellent general, only gained victories.
3. Some argue that the intellectual life of Bulgarians in the nineteenth century was ____ influenced by Russian culture.
4. When his mother showed him a newspaper article about a man dealing with a severe disability, Vujuice realized he wasn’t _________ in his struggles.
5. In 2004, Barack Obama was elected to the US Senate where he ____ a reputation as one of rising stars in the Democrat Party.
6. Oprah Winfrey has been an important role model for black American women, breaking down many invisible ____.
7. This school has an excellent __________ in the community.
8. Being stormy and sudden were the special characteristics in the battle _______ of Nguyen Hue.
9. Hawking was honored with many ____ awards like the Gold Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society.
10. Gia Long had to ____ many difficulties in his early life, as he became the target of rival groups attempting to wipe out the Nguyen clan completely
11. Emergency crews are ____ progress in fixing the broken levees, but they are in a desperate race to stop the flooding.
12. Japan is often quoted as the prime ____ of a modern industrial nation.
13. Peter is an artist himself and has some of his own very interesting ____ on sale in the shop.
14. Bill Gates’ __________ in donating large sums of money towards welfare activities is remarkable.
15. We must continually evaluate the ____ of each change on the product as a whole.
Choose the word (A or B) which has the meaning provided
16. Having strong will to do something
17. Show great respect for somebody
18. Having a natural ability or skill
B. hard - working
19. The quality of being kind and generous
20. A brief statement showing one’s goal, ideal or principle
21. Athletes with disabilities
22. A woman who looks after a child as a mother
A. foster mother
B. adopted mother
23. Teach a child to be have in a particular way or believe in something
A. Bring up
24. Bad luck
25. Unable to do anything
Choose the correct words in the box to complete the sentences.
widely related master inequality
movement accomplished pioneer increasingly
26. Hughes is one of the most _______ writers in American 20 literary history?
27. Albert Einstein was essentially all _____ to science meanwhile Leonardo Da Vinci was a ____ at art, architecture, invention, and several other areas.
28. Han Mac Tu was part of the new poetic __________ in Vietnam at the beginning of the 20th century.
29. Han Mac Tu is considered a ________ of romantic poetry in Vietnam.
30. During his time at University, Nelson Mandela became _______ aware of the racial ___ _____ and injustice faced by non-white people.
31. Steve Jobs is ________ recognized as a pioneer in the field of microcomputer revolution.
Give the correct form of the words in the following sentences.
32. If Presley was considered a _______ and a rebellious figure, it just made him more popular with young listeners. CONTROVERSY
33. Stephen William Hawking got more ________ for his research and discoveries through his print and TV interviews. RECOGNINZE
Choose the correct answer to complete the sentence.
34. Urbanization is happening at such a brisk rate that the government is planning entire new cities in ____ of large new urban populations.
A. expectation B. anticipation C. danger D. view
35. Vietnam is facing numerous challenges caused by rapid urbanization, leaving burdens on its technical and social ____.
A. appliance B. facilities C. equipment D. infrastructure
36. In the absence of adequate medical services, congestion and poor sanitation in big cities may cause health ____.
A. danger B. disadvantages C. demerits D. hazards
37. Overpopulation in urban areas tends to create unfavorable conditions, which may result in ____ of food in developing countries,
A. damages B. failures C. shortage D. supplies
38. Indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
A city that grows too quickly can also experience an array of environmental issues.
A. variety B. proportion C. rate D. pace
39. Indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Most of the world's largest cities are considerably smaller by the year 2000 than had been expected.
A. substantially B. slightly C. significantly D. greatly
40. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that needs correction.
Because of urbanization continues, not only the infrastructure for health but also other social services in cities need improving.
A. Because of B. not only C. but also D. need improving
Đáp án trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 12: Life stories
26 - accomplished
27 - related - master
28 - movement
29 - pioneer
30 - increasingly -
31 - widely
32 - controversial
33 - recognition
34 - B
35 - D
36 - D
37 - C
38 - A
39 - B
40 - A
Xem thêm: Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1: Life stories nâng cao MỚI
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 12: Life stories có đáp án. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 hay như Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1: Life stories nâng cao, Bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1 nâng cao: Life Stories.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 12 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12