Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 7 Artificial Intelligence
Luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 7: Artificial Intelligence
Đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới Unit 7 nằm trong bộ tài liệu bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit năm học 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài luyện tậpTiếng Anh Unit 7: Artificial Intelligence gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng cố lại kiến thức đã học về cấu trúc ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh quan trọng trong Unit và luyện đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Artificial Intelligence hiệu quả.
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. Drivers or pilots ____the best routes to the destination quickly and effectively.
A. have the GPS found
B. use the GPS to find
C. get the GPS find
D. get the GPS found
2. My sister____her laptop serviced last weekend.
3. You should ____ a professional to check your house for earthquake damage.
4. We ____ a cable TV put in this week.
A. are having
D. have got
5. The dishwasher isn't working again, so my mother is thinking of having____.
A. it repaired
B. it repairing
C. repaired it
D . repairing it
6. We ____ while we were on holiday.
A. had our alarm system stolen
B. had stolen our alarm system
C. got stolen our alarm system
D. were stolen our alarm system
7. The A.I. expert wanted to have his assistant ____the newly made robot.
D. to activate
8. Kelly wanted a live band____ at her wedding.
A. been playing
B. to play
D. to be played
9. I spoke to Victor last night and he said he ____ while he was on holiday.
A. got stolen his phone
B. had his phone stolen
C. had stolen his phone
D. was got his phone stolen
10. Why don't you____ when you install this new electric gadget?
A. get Aaron help
B. have Aaron help
C. have Aaron helped
D. have got Aaron help
11. As soon as Dad ____, we can leave.
A. got the car to start
B. has got the car started
C. got started the car
D. was got starting the car
12. My teeth were little yellow, so I ____ by the dentist.
A. had cleaned them
B. had them cleaned
C. have them cleaned
D. was cleaned them
13. Can we____this summer?
A. get installed air-conditioning
B. get air-conditioning to install
C. have air-conditioning installed
D. have installed air-conditioning
14. The car manufacturer____two automatic systems this morning.
A. has had a robotics company install
B. had a robotic company installed
C. had a robotic company install
D. got a robotic company installed
15. The computer corporation____ malfunctioning products.
A. had their workers eliminate
B. had their workers to eliminate
C. had their workers eliminating
D. had their workers eliminated
16. The robot manufacturer____their outdated robots for the next generation robots.
A. asked his customers exchange
B. got his customers exchanged
C. had his customers exchanged
D. had his customers exchange
17. Samsung____ by those who have bought them for technical faults.
A. has all Galaxy Note 7 returned
B. has all Galaxy Note 7 to returned
C. made all Galaxy Note 7 return
D. made all Galaxy Note 7 returned
18. Experts believe that in the near future humans____.
A. have robots do the housework
B. have had the housework done by robots
C. will do the housework by robots
D. will have robots do the housework
19. Nowadays, for the sake of human life, the military ____ which contain explosives.
A. have A.I. robots explore dangerous environments
B. get A.I. robots explore dangerous environments
C. have A.I. robots explored dangerous environments
D. get A.I. robots explores dangerous environments
20. Thanks to the A. I applications, Internet users____ into a new language in real time.
A. can translate webpages
B. can have webpages translate
C. can have webpages translated
D. can get webpages to translate
21. It's hard to believe that this film ____ completely by computer.
A. has been generated
B. has generated
C. was been generating
D. was to generate
22. My sister____her ear pierced last weekend.
23. Recently, a new vaccine against measles ____.
A. has been developed
B. had been developed
C. had developed
D. was developing
24. You'd better get someone____ your house.
C. to be redecorated
D. to redecorate
25. The patient ____ his blood tested to find out the cause of his breakdown.
26. We____that my father's new car ____ by Friday. He has promised to give his old one to me and I want to drive to York in it at the weekend.
A. expect - will have been delivered
B. are expected - will be delivering
C. have been expecting - is delivering
D. are expecting - will have delivered
27. I wish my father had bought me a new mobile phone instead of having it____ like that.
A. to repair
D. being repaired
28. We are going to____ next June, or else they will be expired.
A. get our passports renewed
B. get to renew our passports
C. have had our passports renewed
D. have our passports to renew
29. Mr. Brown tends to____his car serviced twice a year at the garage near his house.
30. The teacher had the students____an essay on the positive and negative effects that modern technology has on children.
A. to write
B. to be written
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
31. Thanks to the first lawn mower which was invented (A) in 1830, we don't have to pay for (B) someone to have (C) our grass to be cut (D) any more.
32. According to the futurist Ray Kurzweil, humans could (A) have tiny computerized (B) machines or nanobots invent (C) thanks to (D) future medical advances.
33. In his (A) Aston Martin DB5 car, Bond can have the photos being printed (B) out along with (C) the information about (D) the people in them from a panel in a dashboard.
34. There's a network in (A) computing called (B) 'beta testing', which means you test something seeing (C) if it works properly before (D) it comes official.
35. No longer (A) do housewives have (B) to clean the house every day because they get it done (C) for (D) robotic vacuum cleaners.
36. Before the cotton gin had been invented (A) in 1794, American farmers had (B) cheap slaves (C) remove seeds from (D) the cotton fiber.
37. Before the invention of email and the Internet in 1972, it (A) took people at least (B) one day to cause (C) hand-written letters sent to the recipients' (D) homes.
38. In (A) communication, we can have the voice recognition systems (B) in smartphones or other (C) electronic devices to be identified (D) our speech.
39. The owners of modern manufacturing plants (A) had workers doing (B) heavy and repetitive (C) tasks replacing (D), by robots.
40. In this throw-away society, instead of (A) having an old electronics (B) device fixed (C), people tend to toss (D) it away and buy a new one.
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A.B.C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
41. A: Hello, is that Liz speaking?
A. Yes, who's that? I can hardly hear you.
B. Hello, how are you?
C. Hi, there. I'm Juliet.
D. You can leave a message, please.
42. A: Hello, could I speak to Chris, please?
A. Sorry, he's not in.
B. Yes, you could.
C. Sure, go ahead.
D. Certainly I am.
43. A: Shall I ring you later?
A. No, you won't.
B. Yes, but I may be out.
C. Sorry, I'm busy now.
D. I couldn't agree more.
44. A: Do you know how this machine works?
A. It's very expensive.
B. Will you call the mechanic tomorrow?
C. Plug it in and push the green button.
D. I think it's quite heavy.
45. A: ____
B: Oh, the bulb went out when I switched it on.
A. Are there anything wrong?
B. What matters to the lamp?
C. Does the machine work properly?
D. What's wrong with the lamp?
46. A: Do you mind if I make a phone call?
A. Yes, certainly. The phone's in the hall.
B. No, of course not. The phone's in the hall.
C. I don't think so. It's so annoying.
D. Why not? I'm using my mobile phone.
47. A: Would you take this calculator along to the office for me?
A. Never mind.
B. Yes, with pleasure.
C. Yes, that's right.
D. Not at all.
48. A: How often do you check mail?
A. Almost every day.
B. It's not normal.
C. It's quite far from here.
D. No, I really don't
49. A: I have bought you a new toy car. Happy birthday to you!
A. Have a nice day!
B. The same to you!
C. What a lovely toy! Thanks.
D. What a pity!
50. A: Guess what? I've been awarded a scholarship to study about information technology in the U.S.
B: Uh, really? ____
A. Take care of yourself!
C. You are always lucky!
D. Lucky as you are!
51. A: ____
B: Yes. I'd like to buy a computer.
A. Do you look for something?
B. Good morning. Can I help you?
C. Excuse me. Do you want to buy it?
D. Can you help me buy something?
52. A: Can you help me carry this vacuum cleaner upstairs?
A. I think that, too.
B. Yes, I'm afraid not.
C. Not completely.
D. Why not?
53. A: I believe that modern robots will be more intelligent and replace humans in many dangerous jobs.
A. That's just what I think of course.
B. That sounds interesting.
C. That's a good idea.
D. Why not? Believe me!
54. A: Watching television is a waste of time.
A. I enjoy watching cartoons.
B. I don't think so either.
C. I think so, too.
D. News is not my favorite program.
55. A: Do you like using a desktop computer or laptop?”
A. Yes, I'd love to.
B. I couldn't agree more.
C. No, I have no choice.
D. I prefer something portable.
Tải trọn bộ nội dung tại đây: Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 7 Artificial Intelligence. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.