Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 8 The World Of Work
Revise English 12 Unit 8: The World Of Work
Nối tiếp bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8 phần Từ vựng, đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 8 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit năm học 2020 - 2021 mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học tại Nhà trường giúp học sinh lớp 12 ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, luyện kỹ năng Tiếng Anh hiệu quả đồng thời nâng cao vốn từ vựng Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề của bài 8.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 12 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 12
Part I. GRAMMAR
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. The shop assistant finally agreed____ a full refund.
A. giving me B. to give me C. give to me D. to me to give
2. Bill asked me why____ to go shopping with me.
A. I hadn't invited him B. hadn't I invited him
C. I hadn't him invited D. hadn't I him invited
3. "Don't come to the interview late," my mom said.
A. My mom told me do not come to the interview late.
B. My mom told me did not come to the interview late.
C. My mom told me not to come to the interview late.
D. My mom told me not coming to the interview late.
4. "I will help you with your CV, Mary," Peter said.
A. Peter advised Mary to write the CV. B. Peter promised to help Mary with her CV.
C. Peter advised Mary not to write her CV. D. Peter wanted Mary to help with the CV.
5. “____,” the doctor advised his patient.
A. You had better stop drinking B. You had better to drink
C. I would like you to drink D. Please drink some more
6. The woman said she____ in this company for over 20 years.
A. has been working B. was working C. had been working D. works
7. US scientists claim that they____ a new vaccine against malaria.
A. were developed B. have developed C. had developed D. was developing
8. If you saw a layer, he'd advise you____ legal action.
A. take B. taking C. to take D. for taking
9. The lecturer recommended____ a number of books before the exam.
A. reading B. to read C. we reading D. to have read
10. The boss____ because he was always behind the deadlines.
A. threatened to dismiss him B. suggested him to dismiss
C. threatened him to dismiss D. promised him to dismiss
11. “Go ahead. Jump again,” the instructor____.
A. urged B. promised C. demanded D. required
12. “____” Jim offered.
A. Can I get you a drink? B. May I drink?
C. Do you want to drink? D. Could I drink?
13. “____,” the workers refused.
A. We would like to work overtime
B. We had better work overtime
C. We're afraid that we really don't want to work overtime
D. We're willing to work overtime
14. “____,”Paul reminded me.
A. Don't forget to tailor your CV to match the job descriptions
B. I would tailor your CV if you do not mind
C. I remember to tailor the CV
D. I remember tailoring your CV
15. Ellie asked Stan____ to look at the new catalogue.
A. did he want B. do you want C. whether he wants D. if he wanted
16. Stephen ____ me he'd bought that suit in a sale.
A. said B. spoke C. told D. claimed
17. “What did the man say when you challenged him?”
“He said he ____ pay for the things in his bag, but I didn't believe him!”
A. is going to B. has been going to C. goes to D. was going to
18. When I last saw Carrie, she told me she____ of applying for another job, but now she's changed her mind.
A. thought B. is thinking C. was thinking D. has been thinking
19. “What did they say when they realized you weren't a shoplifter?”
“They apologized ____ me.”
A. to doubt B. they had doubted C. for doubting D. the doubt of
20. “What did Maria ask you?”
“She asked me ____ I had ever been abroad.”
A. that B. whether C. for D. About
21. It's about time Mrs Richards apologized to me____ me a gossip in front of everybody.
A. to have called B. from calling C. that she called D. for having called
22. She may claim ____ a PhD but nobody's ever actually seen the certificate.
A. having B. to have C. for having D. if she has
23. Tammy responded____ that at least she'd never lied to her parents.
A. to say B. that she said C. by saying D. with having said
24. The woman asked ____ get lunch at school.
A. can the children B. if the children can
C. whether the children could D. could the children
25. They said they had got back ____.
A. the following day B. the day after tomorrow
C. the next day D. the previous day
26. The accused denied ____ in the vicinity of the murder scene.
A. to have ever been B. have ever been
C. having been ever D. ever having been
27. We complained____ the manager____ the poor service we received at the restaurant.
A. on - about B. at - for C. with - of D. to - about
28. Police are advising____ away from the building.
A. people to stay B. people staying
C. people stay D. people will stay
29. The old man warned the young boys____in the deep river.
A. to swim B. not to swim C. don't swim D. against not swimming
30. “You must give me your essays,”Mrs. Vine said.
Mrs. Vine said we ____ give her our essays.
A. were having to B. will have to C. had to D. would have to
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
31. He complained (A) with (B) his friends about (C) the terrible working condition at that factory.(D)
32. She refused to tell (A) me what was (B) the director's salary was because that information (C) was confidential. (D)
33. You had better (A) learning (B) a foreign (C) language before applying (D) for a job.
34. The applicant (A) asked the head of the human resources (B) department to tell him what the skills (C) he needed (D) in order to get that job.
35. My friend offered finding more information about the company that I was applying to.
36. She askedme what the most important thing to remember at an interview is.
37. The shop has volunteered that it will deliver the chairs by the end of the week.
38. The old man warned the children to not swimin that river because it was very deep and dangerous.
39. We were disappointed when the receptionist tellsthat the hotel was fully booked that week.
40. Before the meeting finished, they arrangedwhen they met next.
Còn tiếp ...
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung bài tập tại đây: Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 8 The World Of Work. Ngoài ra, bạn đọc có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.