Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có file nghe năm 2020 - 2021 số 4
Đề thi tiếng Anh 8 học kì 2 có file nghe + đáp án
Đề kiểm tra Anh 8 học kì 2 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối kì 2 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập tại nhà hiệu quả.
1. Listen to a school teacher talking about cyber-bullying. Fill each of the gaps with no more than TWO words. You will listen TWICE.
Click để nghe
The Internet is said to be one of the most amazing (1)____________ that humans have made. Since its appearance, the Internet has been so popular that nearly everyone uses it or knows about it. However, the Internet can be a scary place, especially because of cyber-bullying. Open any (2)____________ these days and you will see a story about this cyber-bullying. It’s a really nasty and growing problem. Cyber-bullies are real cowards. They hide behind their computers and scare people, send them hate mail or threaten them. Even worse is when they (3) ____________ pictures of their victims online. I have a friend who had a bad time at the hands of a cyber-bully. The cyber-bully (4)____________ lots of gossips and lies on the Internet. My friend’s reputation was badly damaged. You may wonder how cyber-bullying starts at school. Many schoolchildren physically bully others in class and then continue doing it online. Their victim isn’t safe anywhere. It is high time we (5) ____________ to stop cyber-bullying.
2. Listen to a conversation between Andrew and George. Fill each of the blanks with no more than THREE words and/or a number.
Close encounters, defined as events when someone witnesses an (1)___________________, can be classified into (2)___________________ kinds. The first three kinds were introduced by Allen Hynek, an astronomer and UFO researcher. Any sightings of a UFO with some details within a distance of less than (3)___________________ are classified as the first kind. If some (4) ___________________ is involved, it’s considered the second kind. The third kind involves the presence of an (5) ___________________ like robots or humans.
1. Read the passage about Miguel. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
Miguel moved to the United States from Brazil three years ago. He lives with his mother and his sister in a small house that they rent in Minneapolis. His father, Alfredo, stays behind in Brazil because he owns a small business. He'll rejoin the family sometime next year.
Miguel's family had to wait almost ten years to immigrate to the United States. They applied for a visa when Miguel was two years old. They didn't realize it would take so long to obtain permission to enter the United States. They're happy about their new lives, but they get homesick from time to time, and they miss Alfredo.
Miguel is gradually adjusting to his new life in Minneapolis. He still struggles a little with his English, but his new American friends are helping him learn about the language and the culture. He's in his second year in high school, which means he's a sophomore. He has two more years to go before he graduates. His grades are good and he's very active in sports. He plays American-style football in the fall and soccer in the spring.
1. Miguel is in USA now with his mother and sister.
2. Miguel’s dad is a businessman.
3. Miguel’s family had their visa right after application.
4. Miguel has no difficulty learning English.
5. Miguel will graduate in a couple of years.
2. Read the passage and fill the blanks with the given words.
prediction anger deforestation processes decades
Natural disasters result from natural 1.____________ of the earth. However, in the last five decades, human activities have contributed to increasing the number of natural disasters. More landslides have occurred as a result of 2.____________. Because there are fewer trees in the forest, the soil becomes loosened and more easily to be flushed down. Industrialization and urbanization contribute to global warming, leading to more intense disasters of all kinds, including hurricanes and tsunami. It is more difficult to have exact 3. ___________ of climate patterns such as El Niño and La Niña. According to the Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance, the total natural disasters reported each year have been steadily increasing in recent 4. ____________. In 1980, there were only about 100 hydro-meteorological disasters reported per year but that number has risen to over 300 a year since 2000. If humans do not take action, natural disasters will become more tragic and we won’t be able to cope with the 5.____________ of Mother Nature.
1. Read what Tom and Sara thinks about the Internet. Match the correct person with his/her opinion.
TOM. I have worked in IT for 17 years and have seen it grow and develop. It’s a fantastic tool and most businesses rely on it these days and it’s also great for keeping in touch with friends, relatives and doing your shopping, etc. The only downside is that it wasn't regulated correctly from day one and there are some shocking sites and big scams going on. The Internet is now so big that I think it is difficult to get it under control.
SARA. The Internet itself is like any other invention. Neither good nor bad. It's how it's used that makes the difference. To me, the Internet is the greatest technological invention of all time. Before the Internet, the world was a huge place and people on opposite sides of the world could only communicate by snail mail or occasional phone calls as these were too expensive for regular use. The world has become a much smaller place and the places we cannot visit have become alive to us because of it.
1. The Internet has made the world smaller.
2. The Internet is good for people to keep in touch.
3. The bad sites make the Internet bad.
4. The Internet had made one kind of communication cheaper.
5. Whether Internet is good or bad depends on the use of it.
1. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first.
Here is an example.
0. “The bookshop is opposite the library,” Ha said.
→ Ha said the bookshop was opposite the library.
1. “Paper was first used by the Chinese,” we all know this.
We all know that _________________________________________.
2. “I am going to read some scientific books this weekend,” Mai said.
Mai said that ____________________________________________.
3. “The invention of the Internet in 1969 is the greatest invention,” Ha said.
Ha said that ______________________________________________.
4. “The first handheld mobile phone weighed 2.5 pounds,” John told me.
John told me that __________________________________________.
5. “Apple has sold over 900 million iphones globally,” the manager said.
The manager said that ______________________________________.
2. Write an imaginary report (100-120 words) of your encounter with an unidentified flying object (UFO).
You should write about:
- When you saw it
- What it looked like
- If it had any effects on you or the surrounding
- How you felt about it
Download đề thi và đáp án tại: Đề thi Anh văn lớp 8 học kì 2 có đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com luôn cập nhật liên tục tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.