Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có file nghe năm 2020 - 2021 số 3
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có file nghe + đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh 8 học kì 2 năm 2021 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 8 năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối kì 2 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh lớp 8 mới giúp các em ôn tập tại nhà hiệu quả.
Click để nghe
1. You will listen to a television show in which a man shared his story of surviving a natural disaster. Listen and answer the questions with no more than THREE words. You will listen TWICE.
1. What was Michael doing when the tornado came?
2. Was he warned about the tornado before?
3. Did his family run outside to escape?______________________________________
4. What was his feeling at that time?
5. What was the bed made of?
2. Listen to a conversation between two friends. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F. You will listen TWICE.
1. Mike wants to go to Canada for holiday.
2. Toronto is a multi-cultural city.3. Mike has been to all three cities.
4. Toronto people are slow paced.
5. Montreal has a light French-Canadian influence.
1. Read the passage and answer the questions. Circle A, B, or C.
The Moon is approximately 384,400 kilometers from the Earth. Its diameter is 3,479 kilometers, about 1/4 the diameter of Earth. The average temperature on the surface of the Moon during the day is 107°C, hot enough to boil water on Earth. During the night, the average temperature drops to −153°C.
Because of its smaller size and mass, the gravity of the Moon is about 1/6 the gravity on the Earth. That means that a person who weighs 180 pounds on Earth would only weigh 30 pounds if measured on the Moon.
The force of gravity from the Moon affects Earth. Its gravity reaches Earth and pulls the oceans toward the Moon, causing the tides. The gravity from the Sun also affects the tides. The highest tides will always occur when the Moon and Sun are aligned. That is when there is a New Moon or a Full Moon.
1. What is the first paragraph mainly about?
A. A comparison between the Moon and Earth
B. Physical characteristics of the Moon
C. The effect of the Moon on Earth
2. The word “its” in paragraph 2 refers to which of the following?
A. the Moon’s
3. According to the passage, which of the following is true?
A. A person would lose 5/6 of their weight if they were on the Moon.
B. A person would weigh much less on the Moon than on Earth.
C. The Earth weighs six times as much as the Moon.
4. What can we learn about the tides?
A. They happen twice a month at New Moon and Full Moon.
B. The Sun causes higher tides on Earth than the Moon does.
C. They are caused by both the Sun and the Moon.
5. The word “aligned” is closest in meaning to which of the following?
A. combined together
B. arranged in a line
C. affected by the other
2. Read the following passage and decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
Astronomers and other scientists constantly research and explore space. One of the most intriguing questions they hope to answer one day is whether life exists on other planets. Despite a lot of research in outer space, scientists have not yet been able to find evidence of life forms on any other planet other than Earth.
Earth is very hospitable, which makes living here easy. Earth has water, which living creatures need to survive. Earth also has an atmosphere that is neither too hot, nor too cold. Its distance from the sun provides Earth's inhabitants with the proper amount of warmth, sunlight and energy. Although there may be other planets that have some of Earth's hospitable features, so far scientists have not found any with all of the features they believe necessary to sustain life. Earth remains one of a kind!
1. Scientists haven’t done much research to find life forms on other planets.
2. Earth’s temperate atmosphere makes it accommodative to life forms.
3. Earth’s distance from the Sun allows it to receive just enough heat.
4. No other planets have any of Earth’s life-sustaining feature.
5. Earth is still the only planet with all necessary conditions for life.
1. Complete each of the following sentences using the cues given. You can use other words in addition to the cues to complete the sentences.
A boy/ trap/ two hours/ debris/ earthquake/ yesterday.
2. When/ rescuers/ arrive/ whole family/ already/ evacuate.
3. Three/ victims/ take/ shelter/ medical/ treatment/ this morning.
4. The typhoon/ gone/ but/ its/ damage/ remain/ long/ this area.
5. Because/ residents/ informed/ earlier/ this earthquake/ the/ damage/ not significant.
2. Read the passage about computers. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
Do you own a PDA – Personal Digital Assistant? Have you got a personal computer? Have you ever used a laptop? The answer can be “Yes”. But do you know that the first computer was made about 70 years ago? It was large enough to take up a living room. It was named ENIAC – Electronic Numerical Integrator and Calculator.
Thanks to the development of technology, computers become smaller and smaller. The first personal computer was actually introduced in the 1970s by MITS, Apple Computer and IBM. They didn’t look exactly like now but they were surely revolutionary at the time.
Scientists are finding ways to make computers as smaller and slimmer as possible. Some of the today computers are small enough to carry out in pockets. But technology doesn’t stop there. They will continue to bring out smaller computers. Who knows? Maybe one day we will not need the big desktops or laptops. We may need a computer chip that is as small as a fingernail.
1. The first computer was made 70 years ago.
2. The ENIAC was small enough to carry around.
3. MITS, Apple Computer and IBM were the first to introduce personal computers.
4. Today computers are not as small and slim as the previous ones.
5. Fingernail size computer chip will soon be a new revolution.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 thí điểm có file nghe + đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com luôn cập nhật liên tục tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.