Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 Lifelong Learning
Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10: Lifelong Learning
Nối tiếp tài liệu Bài tập từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 Lifelong Learning, VnDoc.com xin gửi đến bạn đọc tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới Unit 10 dưới đây. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình đã học giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng kiến thức Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, rèn luyện kỹ năng Tiếng Anh: Reading, Speaking, Writing hiệu quả.
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
51. If I hadn't miss the bus, I would have come at least 20 minutes earlier.
52. If you had phoned me before I left home, I would brought you the textbook.
53. If we had register earlier, we would have been selected for the job offers.
54. If you hadn't made that mistake, you will have passed your test.
55. If I hadmy mobile yesterday, I could have contactedand informed you about the last-
56. If you had studied hard, you wouldn't failed the exam.
57. If I hadn't been too late forthe exam, I might be allowed to enter the examination room.
58. I would have enroll on an online course if I had had enough money.
59. We might have gone to the Science Fair if we knew about it happened.
60. If we had drop school so early, we wouldn't have had enough knowledge of the school subjects.
61. If you had come to class last week, you might have join in the discussion on air pollution.
62. If I had listened to my parents, I wouldn't have been in so much trouble now.
63. I don't know your phone number. If I had known it, I would have called you last night.
64. If I have studied English earlier, I could have read this book several years ago.
65. If a meteor hadn't struck the Earth, the dinosaurs didn't become extinct.
If they had win the lottery last summer, they would have bought a new car.
Exercise 6. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
66. If I hadn't stayed up so late last night, I____ so tired this morning.
A. don't feel B. felt C. didn't feel D. wouldn't have felt
67. ____in terrible trouble right now if you hadn't helped me.
A. am B. will be C. would be D. would have been
68. If I had a computer, I ____ the assignment last night.
A. finished B. have finished C. would have finished D. had finished
69. If you____ harder, you'd have passed the exam.
A. had studied B. have studied C. studied D. study
70. If you had lots of money, what____?
A. do you do B. will you do C. would you do D. have you done
71. I'd____ out with you if I wasn't so tired.
A. go B. went C. had gone D. will go
72. I'm sure your parents would have been happier if you____ harder before that important exam.
A. work B. worked C. have worked D. had worked
73. Tom____ so careless if he'd known what would happen.
A. would have been B. wouldn't have been C. would be D. wouldn't be
74. If she____on time, I would have been surprised.
A. arrived B. have arrived C. had arrived D. would arrive
75. We wouldn't____ the bus if we'd left home earlier.
A. have missed B. had missed C. will miss D. would miss
76. If John had studied more, he____ better marks.
A. gets B. will get C. would get D. would have got
77. If he had tried harder, he might ____.
A. succeed B. have succeeded C. be success D. will succeed
78. If you had saved some money, you____ so hard up now.
A. aren't B. won't C. wouldn't be D. wouldn't have been
79. Why didn't you tell me? If you____ me, I would have helped.
A. tell B. told C. have told D. had told
80. If he____ the money, he wouldn't be in prison now.
A. hadn't stolen B. didn't steal C. had stolen D. stole
81. If Tim____so fast, his car wouldn't have crashed into a tree.
A. didn't drive B. hadn't driven C. haven't driven D. drives
82. What a bad luck! If Nam ____ over, he would have won the race.
A. doesn't fall B. didn't fall C. hasn't fallen D. hadn't fallen
83. If you____ me last week, I would have been able to come.
A. invited B. had invited C. would invite D. would have invited
84. I'm sure your letter hasn't arrived yet. If it had come, I'm sure I____ it.
A. will notice B. noticed C. would have noticed D. would notice
85. Why didn't you phone? If I had known you were coming, I____you at the airport.
A. would have met B. would meet C. met D. had met
86. It's a pity you missed the party. If you____, you would have met my teacher from Australia.
A. came B. have come C. come D. had come
87. I wouldn't have resat the exam if I____ harder.
A. study B. studied C. had studied D. would have studied
88. If Jane ____, I wouldn't have been able to move the table.
A. didn't help B. hadn't helped C. hasn't helped D. wouldn't help
89. Unless you____ me about Sue's hair, I wouldn't have noticed.
A. had told B. hadn't told C. told D. didn't tell
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án, mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh tại đây: Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 Lifelong Learning. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.