Bài tập Unit 10 lớp 9 Space Travel nâng cao
Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 có đáp án
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10: Space travel nâng cao do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 9 mới đi kèm đáp án. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Bài tập Unit 10 lớp 9 Space Travel nâng cao
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
Fill in future continuous or future perfect to complete the sentences below.
1. By the end of the first month aboard the spaceship, the Martian Explorer, the crew _________________ (get used to) living without gravity and to eating their food out of tubes. On a normal day they _________________ (float) around the cabin.
2. Scientists claim that within the next 50 years, they _________________ (find out) whether life on Mars exists or not and they_________________(meet) those little green men, Martians.
3. This time tomorrow morning Captain Neil Armstrong and his crew _________________ (leave) earth and _________________ (head) for the planet Mars.
4. On the first day of their voyage, they _________________ (orbit) the earth every 20 seconds.
5. In the meantime, let us wish good luck to Captain Armstrong and his crew. They _________________ (explore) the outer reaches of the universe.
1. By the end of the first month aboard the spaceship, the Martian Explorer, the crew _______will have got used to__________ (get used to) living without gravity and to eating their food out of tubes. On a normal day they __________they will be floating_______ (float) around the cabin.
2. Scientists claim that within the next 50 years, they ______will have found out___________ (find out) whether life on Mars exists or not and they______will have meet___________(meet) those little green men, Martians.
3. This time tomorrow morning Captain Neil Armstrong and his crew ______will be leaving___________ (leave) earth and _______will be heading__________ (head) for the planet Mars.
4. On the first day of their voyage, they _______will be orbiting__________ (orbit) the earth every 20 seconds.
5. In the meantime, let us wish good luck to Captain Armstrong and his crew. They ________will be exploring_________ (explore) the outer reaches of the universe.
Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. There have been no manned missions to the moon’s surface _______ 1972.
2. Edwin Hubble was the astronomer for _______ the Hubble Space Telescope is named,
3. I’m very careful about what I eat so it’s only _______ I eat fast food.
A. over the moon
B. once in a blue moon
C. out of this world
D. the sky’s the limit
4. Yuri Gagarin became the first person to eat and drink in______________.
C. specific gravity
5. Vinasat-1 is Viet Nam’s first telecommunication___________, which was launched in 2008.
6. Do you want to meet my colleague _____________ son is training to be an astronaut?
Read the passage, and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D for each question.
Have you ever had a dream about traveling to another planet in our solar system? If you have, there is an actual programme that is happening right now, and it hopes to send people to Mars in 2023. Known as the Mars One Mission, it will send a crew of four people on a one-way mission to colonize Mars. Those chosen people will have to be ready to say good-bye to the earth forever, as there will not be a return trip.
For the people chosen, they will have to learn to do many different things. First of all, they will be living the rest of their lives with just a handful of other people, so they all must have personalities that allow them to get along. Second, the living quarters that they will have won’t be very spacious, so they will have to deal with that condition as well. If they feel homesick, they will only be able to communicate with people back on the earth via e-mail and videos and audio sent back and forth. However, there won’t be any real-time communication. Even at the speed of light, communication between the earth and Mars takes about 20 minutes.
Whether the Mars One Mission will actually happen is the big question that a lot of people are asking. There is an enormous skepticism in the science community, and Wired magazine gave the mission a miserable score of two out of ten on its probability scale. However, for those who dream to go to Mars, at least they can say there is a possibility that it could happen.
1. Who might like to go on this mission?
A. People who get along with others
B. People who get homesick easily
C. People with angry personalities
D. People who don't like to communicate
2. What will NOT happen to the people who go on the Mars One Mission?
A. They will communicate with people on the earth.
B. They will have to live with other people.
C. They will live in quarters that don’t have a lot of space inside.
D. They will return to do the earth.
3. What will NOT be spacious?
A. The spaceship
B. The magazines
C. The mission
D. The living quarters
4. Which of the following is considered miserable?
A. A crew on board of the Mars One Mission.
B. A score of the programme on the probability scale.
C. A personality of people taking part in the programme.
D. A mission of astronauts to the ISS.
5. How long will it take for a message to come back from Mars?
A. Around 20 minutes
B. Only a few seconds
C. Almost immediately
D. About an hour
Rewriting the following sentences using a relative pronoun.
1. This is the astronaut. He visited our school last week.
2. This is the village. Helen Sharman, the first British astronaut, was born there.
3. Can you talk more about the parabolic flights. You took them for your training?
4. This is the museum. It has some of the best rock collections in the country.
5. We’ll explore inland Sweden and visit the summer house. Carin and Ola have built it themselves.
6. This is the year. The first human walked on the moon on that day.
1. This is the astronaut who visited our school last week.
2. This is the village where Helen Sharman, the first British astronaut, was born.
3. Can you talk more about the parabolic flights which / that you took for your training?
4. This is the museum which / that has some of the best rock collections in the country.
5. We’ll explore inland Sweden and visit the summer house which / that Carin and Ola have built themselves.
6. This is the year when the first human walked on the moon.
Bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10: Space travel nâng cao.