Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 1 năm 2020 - 2021
Đề tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 1 có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 7 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 7 mới được biên tập bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh Unit 1 - 6 lớp 7 giúp các em ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm.
Circle the word that is pronounced differently from the others in a row.
|1. A. machine||B. sure||C. sugar||D. pleasure|
|2. A. performance||B. photography||C. originate||D. cultural|
|3. A. measure||B. composer||C. version||D. leisure|
|4. A. prefer||B. perform||C. painter||D. concert|
|5. A. delicious||B. special||C. musical||D. physician|
Write suitable prepositions to complete the sentence.
1. Do you go (6).. . . . . school (7). . . . . . .. . . . . foot or (8). . . . . . . . . .bike?
2. My house is (9). . . . . . . Le Loi Street, her house is (10). . . . . . . . . 9 Le Lai Street.
Circle the best option (A,B,C and D) to complete the sentences.
11. How … is it from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City ? – About 1,700 kilometers .
12. The bank is …. the restaurant and the hotel.
13. I need … a phone card.
B. to buy
D. to buying
14. For lunch, I think we should buy _______eggs to make omelette.
A. half a dozen of
B. half a dozen
C. half of dozen
15. My mother usually says , “try today, ______ you will be repentant in the future.”
16. His daughter always wants to become a well-known________, but she is not good at acting at all. However, he always encourages her to try as much as possible.
17. Everyone in the room enjoyed that candidate’s performance so much that they________ for five minutes.
18. My friends enjoy _______ the English Speaking club held every Sunday night by Youth Pioneers Club.
A. to take part in
B. taking part in
C. take part in
D. to taking part in
19. ___________ she is really intelligent, she never has good grades at Maths.
20. I like reading about people’s cultures all over the world because each nation’s culture is very different ________that of another. Not any cultures are the same as others.
21. When he________his homework, he goes to watch his favourite program on VTV1, and then goes to bed.
A. is finishing
C. has finished
D. will finish
22. They find it________ to learn English because it helps them to widen their knowledge, have more friends, and know more about the world.
23. A: “Would you like to go shopping with me tonight, John?”
B: “ ______ because there is some homework I haven’t finished yet.”
A. Come on
B. It’s a piece of cake
C. Let’s me see
D. It’s not my thing
Put a word from the box in each gap to complete the following passage.
pick artists’ crowd
are along draw
Artists who (24) _________pictures on the pavement with chalk used to be very common sight in London, but there (25) _______only a few left now. Sometimes the pictures are very good. This is proved by the fact that one of the (26) ________favourite tricks is to draw a five pound note and see a lot of people trying to (27) ______it up. The police usually trick pavement artists kindly and there is nothing in the law against drawing on the pavement (28) _______the artist is so good that he gets a large (29) _______around him and this prevents other people from passing freely (30)_______ the street.
Read the passage and decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Vietnamese people often have three meals a day – breakfast , lunch and dinner. People in the countryside usually have rice with meat or fish and vegetables for breakfast but people in the cities often have light breakfast with a bowl of Pho or instant noodles or sticky rice before going to work . For lunch , they often have rice, meat , fish and vegetables. People in the countryside often have lunch at home but people in the cities often have lunch at the canteens or at the food stalls. Most people prepare their dinner at home . They eat many kinds of meat , seafood, fish, fresh vegetables and rice. Many people say dinner is the main and the best meal of the day.
31. Vietnamese people often have three meals a day.
32. People in the countryside usually have only rice with meat for breakfast.
33. People in the cities often have big breakfast before going to work.
34. People in the countryside often have lunch at the canteens or at the food stalls.
35. Most people cook their dinner at home.
36. According to some people , dinner is the best meal of the day.
Rearrange the following sentences using these wordcues
37. How/do/ in/ drink/the/ water/ morning/ much/ you/ everyday/?/
38. It/ keep/ easy/ to get/ flu/ so/ should/ try/ more/ we/ is/ to/ clean.
39. Beat/together/and/ with/ the eggs/ flour, and milk/ sugars/./
40. Community/ do/ What/ you/ service/ about/ know/?/
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Ngoài ra, mời các bạn tham khảo thêm tài liệu tiếng Anh được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 7, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7, Giải SBT Tiếng Anh 7, Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 7 trực tuyến...
Để tiện trao đổi, chia sẻ kinh nghiệm về giảng dạy và học tập các môn học lớp 7, VnDoc mời các thầy cô giáo, các bậc phụ huynh và các bạn học sinh truy cập nhóm riêng dành cho lớp 7 sau: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 7. Rất mong nhận được sự ủng hộ của các thầy cô và các bạn.