Bài tập Unit 3 lớp 11: Becoming Independent
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 Becoming Independent
Bài tập Unit 3 lớp 11: Becoming Independent do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 11 mới đi kèm đáp án. Mời các em tham khảo các bài sau đây.
Bài tập Unit 3 lớp 11: Becoming Independent
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
I. Match each word/ phrase on the left with its description on the right
a. to try very hard to do something when it is difficult or when there are a lot of problems
b. a feeling of being happy with your own character and abilities
c. that you can trust and rely on
d. to help somebody remember something especially something important that they must do
e. To give somebody something that they can use, or some work or responsibility
II. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. His dedication to the educational charity was truly ____.
A. admirable B. reliable C. critical D. disapproving
2. He suffered ____ serious depression after losing his beloved pet.
A. in B. from C. with D. for
3. ____ time-management skill is a core requirement for this job.
A. Solving B. Adapting C. Developing D. Mastering
4. You should make a list of things to do and ____ them if you want to work effectively.
A. do B. arrange C. prioritise D. approach
5. The government must take ____ action against environmental pollution.
A. important B. unstable C. decisive D. soft
6. ____ communication skill plays an important role in career success.
A. Personal B. Individual C. Interpersonal D. Interactive
7. In spite of being the new resident in this area, he always tries to ____ with his neighbours.
A. catch up B. go in C. put up D. get along well
8. If you choose to study abroad, you have to live ____ from home.
A. on B. away C. in D. up
III. Give the correct form of the words in brackets
1. Even when parents no longer live together, they continue to be ___________ for their children (respond)
2. She felt very ___________ about the future (depress)
3. The time is fast ___________ when we shall have to make a decision (approach)
4. A number of parents have ___________ concern about their children’s safety (voice)
5. You should make a list of all the jobs you have to do and _____________ them (prior)
1. Even when parents no longer live together, they continue to be _____responsible______ for their children (respond)
2. She felt very ____depressed_______ about the future (depress)
3. The time is fast _____approaching______ when we shall have to make a decision (approach)
4. A number of parents have ______voiced_____ concern about their children’s safety (voice)
5. You should make a list of all the jobs you have to do and ______prioritize_______ them (prior)
IV. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
The skills needed to succeed in college are very different from those required in high school.
In addition to study skills that may be new to students, there will also be everyday living skills that students may not have had to use before.
– know how to handle everyday living skills such as doing laundry, paying bills, balancing a checkbook, cooking, getting the oil changed in the car, etc.
– be familiar and compliant with medical needs concerning medication and health problems. If ongoing medical and/or psychological treatment is needed, arrangements should be made in advance to continue that care while the student is away at college.
– understand that the environmental, academic, and social structure provided by parents and teachers will not be in place in college. With this lack of structure comes an increased need for responsibility in decision-making and goal-setting.
– know how to interact appropriately with instructors, college staff, roommates, and peers. Appropriate social interaction and communication are essential at the college level of education.
– be comfortable asking for help when needed. The transition from high school to college can be overwhelming socially and academically. Students should know when they need help and should be able to reach out and ask for that help.
1. According to the writer, if students want to have medical treatment, they should ____.
A. be away B. be familiar with medical needs
C. make arrangements D. meet their parents
2. The word “ongoing" is closest in meaning to ____.
A. continuing B. short-term C. brief D. little
3. College students should be aware that ____.
A. everything in college will be different B. parents and teachers are not in college
C. structures must be provided by parents D. structures must be provided by teachers
4. Which of the following is NOT true about college life?
A. It is essential to have good communication skills.
B. Students must be responsible for their own decisions.
C. Students should know some living skills.
D. Students should not ask for help.
5. The word “overwhelming” is closest in meaning to ____.
A. simple B. confusing C. manageable D. easy
V. Choose the sentence that is best rewritten from the given one(s)
1. She has determination to achieve the goal.
A. It was her determination that helped her achieve the goal.
B. She is determined to achieve the goal.
2. We can't know exactly what will happen in 20 years. That is impossible.
A. It is impossible to know exactly what will happen in 20 years.
B. It is impossible of us to know exactly what will happen in 20 years.
3. Watch this video. It is very useful.
A. It is very useful to watch this video.
B. Watch this video is very useful.
4. My sister is able to solve every problem quickly.
A. My sister has the ability to solve every problem quickly.
B. It is hard for my sister to solve every problem quickly.
5. Don't touch that button. It is dangerous.
A. It is dangerous not to touch that button.
B. It is dangerous to touch that button.
Bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 11 và Ngữ Văn lớp 11.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Bài tập Unit 3 lớp 11: Becoming Independent. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 hay như Bài tập Unit 2 lớp 11: Relationships số 1, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 2: Relationship nâng cao,Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Unit 3 lớp 11 Becoming Independent.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.