Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7: Project
Soạn Unit 7 tiếng Anh lớp 11 mới trang 29 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Soạn tiếng Anh 11 mới theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Tài liệu hướng dẫn soạn Anh văn lớp 11 giúp các em học sinh có hội chia sẻ suy nghĩ của bản thân về việc nên dùng 1 năm nghỉ ngơi trước khi quyết định theo học sau THPT.
Soạn Anh lớp 11 Project Unit 7 Further Education
I. Mục tiêu bài học
By the end of this Unit, students will be able to:
– develop the skill of working in pairs and groups
- Vocabulary: words related to the topic “Further Education”
- Skills: speaking
II. Nội dung soạn Project Unit 7 Further Education lớp 11
1. Your English class is going to hold a discussion on the topic "Should we take a gar year after secondary school graduation?" Work in groups to prepare your presentation Discuss reasons for taking a gap year and reasons for immediately entering collegi or university. (Lớp tiếng Anh của em sẽ tổ chức một buổi thảo luận về chủ đề "Chúng tôi có nên nghỉ ngơi một năm sau khi tốt nghiệp trung học?" Làm bài tập theo nhóm để chuẩn bị bài trình bày. Thảo luận lý do vì sao nên nghỉ và lý do vì sao nên vào học cao đẳng hay đại học ngay sau khi tốt nghiệp.)
1. Do you afford a gap year?
- Think of a detailed plan and you will see if you can afford or not. How much mone you will need depends on where you are going and how long for. You need to pay foJ travel, accommodation, food and fun, of course. But you can make money by helping others. Get a job by looking online. There are manv jobs for students, including bar work, waiting, cleaning, shop assitant...
2. Why should we take a gap year after graduation from secondary school?
A gap year can be a good idea if you feel you are not mature enough to cope witk university. The reasons for it are:
- A gap year can teach you the independence and maturity needed to make the most of university life.
- You can prepare yourself for university life. By doing volunteer jobs for the community where you are staying, you will be learning and developing your OVT skills in the process. Helping others increases your social and relationship skills.
- Spending a year in another country will bring adventures, stories and memories ufl last a lifetime. You can experience a different culture, learn a new language, make new friends...
- You will have something to talk about. You will have first-hand opinions to share about people, places, and ideas that your friends might have never heard of.
3. Why should we enter college or university right after high school graduation?
When you are fresh out of school, you are used to daily routines. If you take a year Oil after graduation, you will be lazy, not wanting to wake up early to go to classes; you will lack and loose your motivation in learning.
2. Present your group’s opinions to the class. (Trình bày ý kiến của nhóm mình trước lớp.)
4 years and too many homework assignments and exams later...you’re off to university! Many students feel hesitant about heading straight to college or taking a gap year to explore the world and find their passion. As far as I’m concerned, I definitely choose to take a gap year.
Firstly, take a gap year will give you the time to think about what your passion in life really is, and what you should go to school for. There are so many students that don’t figure out what they want to do until it’s too late and they have already paid for an education , so there only options are to either stick with the career that they are able to get into with the degree they have or to go back to school and obtain yet another college degree.
On the other hand, you will be able to experience what the world has to offer. In my opinion, traveling is the best choice, it’s not something everyone is able to do. From new people, new sites and new foods, there is a lot in the world for you to experience. You can do a lot of exploration in a year’s time and witness many new experience. This can lead you to learn more about yourself and how you might want to change the world through a rewarding career.
The last but not least, you can develop new life skills. There’s a lot of new life skills one can learn in a year. By taking a gap year before college, you could learn a new language or find a new hobby. You can also learn new skills such as drawing, technical writing, cooking or public speaking. These skills will not only give you something enjoyable to do, they will also be things that you can draw from in your professional life or personal life after graduation.
In conclusion, by taking a gap year before college, there are so many things that you can do, achieve and see, all of which will lead you to a more enjoyable and successful college experience and a more rich and rewarding life overall. For these reasons, among many others, we highly suggest students give taking a gap year before college a serious look before diving right into the next chapter of their lives.
Trên đây là Soạn tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 7 Project. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.