Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7 Television có đáp án
Bài tập Unit 7 lớp 6 Television có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập tiếng Anh 6 mới Unit 7: Television có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn hệ thống lại toàn bộ ngữ pháp quan trọng trong bài. Các bạn hãy tải về và luyện tập để có bài học chất lượng nhé!
I. Odd one out
B. film producer
A. world news
Đáp án: 1 - D; 2 - D; 3 - D; 4 - B
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others
Đáp án: 5 - D; 6 - C; 7 - D; 8 - C; 9 - D
III. Choose the best answer to fill in the blank.
10. Children can participate in a TV ________ for a game show or a quiz show.
11. The football match is on at 2 am ________ I can’t watch it.
12. Many people with different skills work hard ________ quality programmes for television.
A. to produce
B. to producing
13. Millions of children around the world enjoy the cartoon because it can both ________ and ________ a young audience.
A. entertainment - educate
B. entertain - education
C. entertainment - education
D. entertain - educate
14. If you want to know what the weather is like tomorrow, watch the ________.
A. quiz show
B. weather forecast
C. music show
D. game show
15. My father likes watching sports ________ on VTV 3.
16. “________ is that TV programme directed by?” – “By a famous Vietnamese director”.
17. ________ the newsreader on BBC One reads very fast, my brother can hear everything in the news.
18. That TV programme is not only interesting ________ it also teaches children many things about family and friendship.
Đáp án: 10. C; 11. A; 12. A; 13. D; 14. B; 15. A; 16. C; 17. D; 18. B
IV. There is one mistake in each of the following sentences. Find and correct it.
19. What (A) do you compare (B) the time you spend watching (C) TV to the time you on
other activities (D)?
20. Henry wants to go (A) overseas and (B) he does not (C) have enough money (D).
21. Nam didn't (A) win the race because of (B) he ran (C) too slowly (D).
22. Where (A) performance in (B) the concert was (C) the most (D) interesting?
23. Although (A) the football game was (B) over, but (C) the fans stayed (D) in their seats cheering.
19: A thành How
20: B thành but
21: B thành because
22: A thành Which
23: C bỏ
V. Choose true, false or no information.
Television is an important invention of the 20th century. It has been so popular that we can’t imagine what life would be like if there were no television. Television is a major means of communication and entertainment. It brings pictures and sound from around the world into millions of homes. Through television, viewers can see and learn about people, places and things in distant lands. Television widens our knowledge by introducing new ideas which may lead us to new hobbies and recreations. In addition to the news, television provides us with a variety of programs that can satisfy every taste. Most people now seem to like spending their evenings watching television than to go out.
24. Television is an important means of communication.
25. Television provides us with a variety of programs.
26. Most people don’t like watching TV in the evening.
27. Television can’t satisfy all our tastes.
28. People can learn many things through TV.
Đáp án: 24 - A; 25 - A; 26 - B; 27 - B; 28 - A
VI. Choose true, false or no information.
Information about what happens in the world comes to us in many ways. Television and radio are two important ways of the news. They get the news out faster than the newspapers and magazines, and they don’t have to be read. Television and radio stations broadcast the news several times each day. In America, there are the news programmes every hour. People can choose the favourite TV programmes, such as sports, films, fashion, news, etc. People who cannot read get the news from television or radio easily.
29. There are only two ways of getting the news.
30. Television and radio get the news faster than other ways.
31. Television stations broadcast the news several times each day.
32.People cannot choose the TV programmes that they like.
33. Television can bring the news to people who cannot read.
Đáp án: 29 - B: 30 - A; 31 - A; 32 - B; 33 - A
VII. Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning, using the word given.
34. I am going to have a test tomorrow; I can’t watch the cartoon.
I am going to have a test tomorrow____________________________
35. That film is very famous in the USA but not many Vietnamese people know it.
Not many Vietnamese people know that film___________________
36. Cartoons are colourful and funny; that’s why children enjoy watching them.
Children enjoy watching cartoons_____________________
37. VTV Channels offer many interesting programmes in different subjects. VTV Channels are broadcast in several languages.
VTV Channels offer many interesting programmes in different subjects____
38. Many people think the Fashion programme is only for women; the programme is for everyone.
Many people think the Fashion programme is only for women____________
34. I am going to have a test tomorrow, so I can't watch the cartoon.
35. Not many Vietnamese people know that film although it is very famous in the USA.
36. Children enjoy watching cartoons because they are colourful and funny.
37. VTV Channels offer many interesting programmes in different subjects in several languages.
38. Many people think the Fashion programme is only for women, but it is for everyone.
VIII. Complete each of the following sentences with the words or phrases given
39. I/ judo/ twice/ week/ and/ I/ go/ dance class/ too.
40. I/ take part/ swimming competition/ school/ last week/ and/ win/ third prize.
41. I/ can’t/ soccer/ classmates/ this afternoon/ because/ I/ visit/ my grandmother/ hospital.
42. Soccer/ or football/ most/ popular sport/ Viet Nam.
43. I/ should/ finish/ homework/ before/ play/ sports.
39. I do judo twice a week and I go to the dance class too.
40. I took part in the swimming competition at my school last week and won the third prize.
41. I can’t play soccer with my classmates this afternoon because 1 have to visit my grandmother in hospital.
42. Soccer or football is the most popular sport in Viet Nam.
43. I should finish my homework before/play/playing sports.
IX. Fill each blank with a word/ phrase in the box.
programme ; cartoons ; popular ; newsreader ; comedian
remote control ; funny ; weatherman ; game shows ; viewers
44. Comedy is a film or a play that is intended to be……..…, usually with a happy ending.
45. What are you doing Lan? -I am watching my favorite ………………. Just for Laugh.
46. Do you like watching…………..?-Yes , very much. I like Tom and Jerry most.
47. The most………………TV programme in my country is VTV1.
48. A……………… is a man on TV or radio programme who gives a weather forecast.
49. That man is a ………………. He reads out the reports on television programmes.
50. Mr Bean is a well-known……………….He always makes me laugh when I see him on TV.
51. I like…………….best, especially Who’s Millionaire show..
52. Millions of…………will watch the football match on TV this evening.
53. We use a ……………..to change the channel from a distance.
44 - funny; 45 - programme; 46 - cartoons; 47 - popular; 48 - weatherman;
49 - newsreader; 50 - comedian; 51 - game shows ; 52 - viewers; 53 - remote control;
X. Put a word from the box in each gap to complete the following passage.
in; football; films; turn; pay; comfortably; cheap; over; television; important
Television now plays such an (54)………….. role in so many people’s life. First of all, (55)…………… is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also rather (56)………….. one. For a family of four, for example, it is more convenient as well as cheaper to sit (57)…………… at home than to go out. They don't have to (58)…………….. for expensive seats at the theater or (59)……….. the cinema. All they have to do is to (60)………….. a switch and they can see plays and (61)……….. of every kind and the latest exciting (62)…………. matches or tennis competitions all (63)…………..the world.
54 - important; 55 - television; 56 - cheap; 57 - comfortably;
58 - pay; 59 - in; 60 - turn; 61 - films; 62 - football; 63 - over;
Trên đây là Bài tập tiếng Anh lóp 6 Unit 7 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 6 khác nhau như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 6, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.