Đề thi nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 Global success
Tài liệu kiểm tra nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 kì 1 Global success có gợi ý chi tiết dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh năm 2023 - 2024 do VnDoc.com biên tập và đăng tải. Đề thi nói học kì 1 Anh 8 gồm 6 chủ đề nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 khác nhau tương ứng với Unit 1 - 6 SGK tiếng Anh lớp 8 Global success tập 1 đã học giúp học sinh lớp 8 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Cấu trúc câu trọng tâm xuất hiện trong học kì 1 lớp 8.
Topic nói học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 8 Global success năm 2023
- Part 1: Giới thiệu bản thân (Introduce about yourself)
- Part 2: Một số chủ đề nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1
Part 1: Giới thiệu bản thân (Introduce about yourself)
Talking about some personal information
- Class/ School
- Family members
- Your leisure activities
Good morning/ afternoon, my dear teachers/ examiners.
- My full name is ......................................................... I am 14 years old and I am a student in class 8... in .............. Secondary School. In my free time, I like listening to English music, reading books and chatting online with my friends.
- My topic is number ..........., talking about.......... Now I would like to start my topic.
>> Xem thêm nhiều bài giới thiệu về bản thân tại: Hướng dẫn Giới thiệu bản thân bằng tiếng Anh lớp 8 chi tiết nhất
Part 2: Một số chủ đề nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1
1. Talk about your free time/ leisure time.
- What do you often do in your free time?
- How much leisure time do you have a day?
- What is your favorite leisure activity? Why?
- Talk about your favorite leisure activity.
- In my free time, I often play table tennis/ watch films/ read books,…
- I usually have two - three free hours per day.
- Playing table tennis is one of my leisure activities. Because it is interesting and useful. My body becomes stronger because playing it is good for my health. It also helps me relax after a hard day.
- Talk about your favorite leisure activity. You have to answer these following question:
+ Describe the leisure activity.
+ Say who do you do this activity with.
+ Share your feeling about the activity.
Example: Reading book is one of my leisure activities. It is both interesting and useful. I can get knowledge of all areas that I need and relax after school. Whenever I have free time, I read books. I like many kinds of book such as novels, comic stories and science books. I really fancy reading science books which my father gave me on my 12th birthday. It helps me know more about the world where I live. In short, reading books not only helps me become smarter but also brings me happiness.
* Xem thêm một số bài nói mẫu về sở thích tại:
2. Talk about the life in the countryside/ in the city
- Where do you live?
- Do you like living in the countryside or living in the city? Why?
- What is the advantages/ disadvantages of living in the countryside?
- How is the countryside changing nowadays?
- I live in the Bat Trang village/ suburb,…
- I like living in the countryside. I often visit my grandmother. It is interesting to live there because there are so much space. We can run around the vast field and shout out loud without disturbing anybody. We can swim in the river, go fishing or collect vegetables in the afternoon or in the summer.
- The first thing I like about the countryside is the relaxed pace of life. I often go there for some peace and quietness. I sleep well when I stay in the countryside. Another thing is the beautiful landscapes as well as peaceful hills and forests. I love admiring them. This makes me feel less stressed. I often take a lot of pictures of rural landscapes. However, you don’t have easy access to shops. When you want to buy something, it takes a lot of time because shops are far away. Besides, there’s almost nothing to do at night. No nightclubs, no bars and no amusement parks.
- In my opinion, life in the countryside has many advantages. Firstly, village people are more friendly than city folks. Village people build their personal relationship with all people and often take care of each other. Secondly, village people live much nearer to the nature and breathe in the fresh air, as well as eat fresh foods, vegetables, fruits collected directly from the garden. Finally, there are lots of traditional activities that they can do in the countryside such as fishing, swimming in the river or kite-flying. For these reasons, I prefer living in the countryside.
- My hometown has changed a lot. Firstly, the local people have different appearance with fashionable clothes. Secondly, many of them now have cell phones and motorbikes or even cars. They are living in modern brick houses. Besides, the Internet is very popular among the residents and they use it for learning, making new friends and playing games. They feel really pleased and satisfied about these changes.
- Living in the country has many benefits; however, it has both the advantages and the disadvantages.
Now we will talk about the advantages. Firstly, you have a healthy life. There are no dust, no smoke and no traffic jam. The air is fresh. The food is clean because people collect them from the garden. Secondly, living the countryside is peaceful. It is very quiet to relax after working or there are many beautiful wide fields and natural scenery. Finally, there are no separations in the countryside. Neighbors are really best friends. They will help you pleasantly if you have trouble. Each problem has its solution and your neighbors will share it for you.
According to disadvantages, it has poor quality, facilities and employment .One of the drawbacks of living in the country is poor quality of education in schools there. Country schools usually do not have good facilities like for example gyms or computer rooms. Another bad side of country life is lack of entertainment. There are no things to do at night: no cinemas, no bar and no amusement park. Last but not least, the problem with finding a job is important. There are no companies or factories so the rural people don't have a good job.
* Xem thêm tại:
- Write a paragraph giving your opinion about life in the countryside
- Viết đoạn văn tiếng Anh về lợi ích sống ở thành phố
- Talk about what you like or dislike about life in the countryside
- Viết về sự thay đổi của làng quê bằng tiếng Anh
- Write a short paragraph about the changes in a rural area
3. Talk about your town or city
- Where is your town/ city?
- What is your town/ city like?
- What are the places of interest in your town/ city?
-. Where in your town/ city do you often spend your free time?
- What do you often do to keep your town/ city clean and green?
My hometown is Ninh Binh. It is the most beautiful province in Northern Vietnam. It is a small place, so it does not have many interesting places or buildings. There are some interesting places such as: Gia Xuan Market, Ninh Binh amusement park, .... And some specialties such as: Steamed rice, spring rolls, mountain snails, ... In addition, it also produces wheat, which has a vast field. Ninh Binh may not be perfect in everyone's eyes, but it is something very important to me.
4. Talk about a club in your neighbourhood
- What is your neighbourhood like?
- What are the clubs in your neighbourhood?
- Which club do you join?
- What are the main activities of the club?
- How do these activities benefit the community?
5. Talk about a custom in your family.
Topic: Talk about custom and tradition
- Where does your family live?
- What custom does your family have?
- How does this custom benefit your family?
- What do your family members think about this custom?
- What will you do to keep this custom?
- In my opinion, customs and tradition are very important. Like other family, we have our own traditions and customs. There is a tradition in our family of having lunch together on the first day on Tet. We have followed this for three generations. We have the custom of visiting our grandparents at the weekend.
-In my country, during Tet holiday, we shouldn’t sweep the floor on the first day of Tet. We have to respect old people and children should take things from adults with both hands and greet guests when they come to our house.
Gợi ý 1
In my family, there are many customs and traditions passed down from old generation to new generation. First, all members of my family must use bowls and chopsticks. I like this custom because it brings convenience between each family member. Second, on the weekend, our family always have a trip to our hometown, where my grandparents live. We visit our grandparents and stay there until Sunday afternoon. Another tradition of my family is that meals must be eaten together. We gather around the table and eat with our family. I have no problem with all those above mentioned customs and traditions. I feel so happy to be a part of this wonderful family.
Gợi ý 2
Traditional Vietnamese customs and traditions have been formed time to time for thousands of years. This creates a long-lasting culture.
It is important to worship in the religious spiritual life of Vietnamese, especially in the countryside. Vietnamese believe that the soul of a dead person, even if dead for many generations, still rests along with their descendants on earth. Traditionally, ancestor altar is located in the biggest room of a house with the display of specialized offerings. During the last days before Tet, all family members visit their ancestors’ graves; they clean and decorate the graves, in the same manner that the livings clean and decorate their houses to welcome the New Year.
6. Talk about traditional festival in Viet Nam
Talk about your favorite festival. Including:
- What it is.
- When/Where is it held?
- What activities there are.
- What you need/what you need.
Example 1: Whale Festival is usually held at Quang Nam coastal locations such as Tam Thanh, Binh Minh, Tam Hai. For the occasion, the Whale Temple, the houses and the boats are all beautifully decorated. The festival lasts for two days at the full moon of the first lunar month. This is a festival to worship the whale and pray for the good fortune of the fishermen in Quang Nam. The festival includes activities like the twirling the basket, boat races, swings, and football competitions, plus special dancing and singing performances including ‘tuong’, ‘ho khoan’ singing and ‘ba trao’ singing.
Example 2: I like the Hung King Temple festivals a lot. It is held in Phu Tho province from the 8th to 11th of the third lunar month every year. It commemorates and worships the Hung Kings who are the founders and also the first emperors of the nation. It’s impressive because there is a procession from the foot of Nghia Linh mountain to the High Temple on the top of the mountain. While you are there, you can attend a ceremony of offering incense and specialities to the Hung Kings. Moreover, there are also some great activities such as bamboo swings, lion dances, wrestling and Xoan singing performances. I like this festival because it makes me love our ancestors. I also like it because there are a lot of great activities.
Example 3: Tet is one of the most important festival in Viet Nam. It’s held every year at the end of January or early February. Some weeks before Tet, Vietnamese clean their houses and paint their wall. They buy peach blossoms. Kumquat, flowers to decorate their houses. New clothes are bought on the occasion. One or two days before Tet, people make Chung cake - the traditional food, sticky rice, spring rolls and other special food. On the New Year, every family cook a special meals and prepare five fruit tray to worship their ancestors to pray for a better year. On the first day of New Year, people go out. Children receive lucky money wrapped in red envelop. Some one go to the pagoda. Some other visit their relatives and family. I love TET so much because it is time for all members of my family gather to chat or have meals together.
*Xem thêm một số đoạn văn tiếng Anh về Tết hay khác tại:
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Đề thi nói Tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 năm học 2023 - 2024. TOP 6 chủ đề nói tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 8 bao gồm hướng dẫn chi tiết gợi ý cách nói theo từng topic kèm theo bài nói mẫu giúp các em học sinh lớp 8 lên dàn ý bài nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 hiệu quả.