Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 có file nghe
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 1 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 9 học kì 1 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 ôn thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm 2019 cuối kì 1 hiệu quả.
1. Listen to two teenagers calling the helpline. Circle the best answer A, B or C. You will listen TWICE.
1. Lan is now feeling ______.
2. Lan can’t ______ all the deadlines.
B. catch up with
3. Lan feels she doesn’t need to work too hard because she’s not going ______.
A. to enter gifted schools
B. to continue her study
C. to have time for herself
4. Nam feels ______.
A. tired of his study
B. worried about his girlfriend
5. Nam’s friend _____________ in front of other students.
A. made use of him
B. made fun of him
C. made joke about him
2. Listen to a conversation between a journalist and Kate. Fill each of the gaps with no more than two words. You will listen TWICE.
Kate is living in Melbourne. She feels proud when it became the most liveable city in (1) _________________. According to her, there are many recreational facilities, and the transport system is very (2) _________________. There are also many cultural (3) _________________ in a year, which makes her feel great. However, Kate doesn’t like the (4) _________________ because it is so changeable and may become extreme. Kate suggests young people stay in Melbourne because of its educational (5) _________________ and fantastic nightlife.
1. Read the information about three famous places in Viet Nam. For questions 1. 10, complete the numbered spaces in the table with ONE word or number from the passage.
A. The Temple of Literature is about 10 minutes away from Hoan Kiem Lake, Ha Noi. It was constructed in 1070 under Ly Thanh Tong’s dynasty, first to honour Confucius and nowadays to celebrate the doctorates and high rank scholars of Viet Nam. In 1076, King Ly Nhan Tong continued the work and built Quoc Tu Giam as the first university of Viet Nam.
B. The One Pillar Pagoda is located in the western part of the city, near Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Ong Ich Khiem St., Ha Noi. Emperor Ly Thai Tong had this temple constructed in gratitude for a significant legendary event in 1049 by erecting a pillar in the middle of a lotus pond, and a temple of lotus-shape, exactly similar to what he saw in the dream. This unique shape of the pagoda to gether with the special story has been of great absorption to hundreds of thousands of international tourists!
C. Bao Dai’s summer Palace in Da Lat was used as a retreat by the family of King Bao Dai, the last king of Viet Nam. Built from 1933 to 1938, the cube – like art deco exterior angled away from the entrance point, disguises the true size of the palace, which contains 25 rooms built within the colonial architectural framework.
Temple of Literature
(3) 1st __________ of Viet Nam
One Pillar Pagoda
(6) to show __________ to a legendary event
(7) shaped like a __________
Bao Dai’s summer Palace
(8) from __________ to 1938
(10) as a __________ of King Bao Dai's family
has 25 rooms
2. Read the following passage. Match the paragraphs with the headings.
TEENS’ SOURCES OF STRESS
1. In adolescence, teens experience so many physical and psychological changes that they may not know how to deal with. Many boys feel obsessed with their voice or appearance. Girls feel annoyed with unwanted spots on their faces.
2. As teens reach adolescence, they have more friends and come in contact with many more people. They now have to learn to interact socially and they may find it is not easy to adjust in the complicated world or to gain social acceptance.
3. Many teenagers start to have emotional feelings for another boy or girl, or feel the need to be loved. If a teen fails to get love from the one he/she likes or loves, they may find it is hard to get over the painful experience.
4. Pressures to do well academically can be a source of stress. If teens are academically strong, they can perform well. If not, they suffer from endless stress.
5. Being under pressures of a number of things, teenagers become constantly anxious. If they are unlucky to fail in anything, they may fall into the feeling of self-doubt and low self-esteem.
List of Headings
A. Academic stress
B. Low self-esteem stress
C. Stress due to physical or physiological changes
D. Social stress
E. Stress due to romantic relationships
1. Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in brackets. DO NOT change the word. Write NO MORE THAN THREE words.
Here is an example.
0. The bookshop is opposite the library.
→ ______________________ a bookshop opposite the library. (THERE)
Answer: 0. There is
1. I am stuck in a traffic jam; I want to be somewhere else. (WERE)
→ I wish I __________________ in this traffic jam.
2. Sally is moving to Ho Chi Minh City; she would rather not move there. (NOT)
→ Sally wishes she __________________ to Ho Chi Minh City.
3. There were many trees in my neighborhood; now there are not so many. (USED)
→ There __________________ many trees in my neighborhood.
4. People now don’t spend as much time reading books as they did in the past. (MORE)
→ People used __________________ time reading books in the past.
5. People in the past did not have as many opportunities to travel as we do today. (FEWER)
→ People in the past __________________ to travel than we do today.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kỳ 1 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Tiếng Anh 9 miễn phí khác như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.