Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 8 New Ways To Learn
Tiếng Anh Unit 8 lớp 10: New Ways To Learn
Với mong muốn giúp học sinh học tốt Tiếng Anh 10 mới theo từng Unit, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu bài tập môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác nhau. Đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh Unit 8 New Ways To Learn lớp 10 dưới đây gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh 10 khác nhau được biên tập bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh 10 mới giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in position the of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
1. A. digital B. personal C. excellent D. electric
2. A. similar B. symbolic C. effective D. eternal
3. A. successful B. cognitive C. different D. wonderful
4. A. efficient B. exciting C. distracting D. portable
5. A. convenient B. permanent C. attractive D. important
6. A. modernize B. organize C. indicate D. continue
7. A. graduate B. develop C. consider D. enable
8. A. concentrate B. benefit C. understand D. mobilize
9. A. introduce B. stimulate C. recognize D. emphasize
10. A. exercise B. volunteer C. calculate D. interview
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. Personal ____ devices are useful for learning.
12. They’re excellent learning ____. You can store information, take notes, write essays and do calculations.
13. In English class yesterday, we had a discussion ____ different cultures.
14. Mrs Dawson said that we were ____ our lesson in the library next Monday.
15. I really don’t ____ the point of taking the exam when you are not ready for it.
16. If the examiner can’t ____ sense of your writing, you’ll get a low mark.
17. I would prefer to go to university and do a ____ in International Studies, rather than start work.
18. My dad wants me to go university, but I’m in ____ minds about it.
19. Most computers have enough ____ to store a vast amount of information.
D. word processor
20. You can’t get into the Internet unless your computer has a(an) ____
C. web page
21. Many people only use their computer as a ____. All they do isto write letters and reports on it.
A. word processor
22. The World Wide Web is made up of millions of ____ created by anybody frommulti-media corporations to ordinary people like you and me.
23. On the web you can read ____newspapers or magazines; you can watch videos,download music or buy anything.
24. When I first started learning English ten years ago, I could hardly____ a word -"hello”, “goodbye”, “thank you” was just about it!
25. I went to classes two evenings a week and I was surprised at how quickly I____ progress.
26. I ____ a lot of new language from speaking with my host family and with other students from all over the world.
A. picked up
B. took up
C. made up
D. saved up
27. Helen is much more confident with her Englishnow. She can actually ____ a conversation with her teacher in English without difficulty.
B. do improve
28. If you're not sure what something means, ____ in your dictionary or use your electronic dictionary for help.
A. check up
B. look up
29. Whenever you hear a new word that you think is important, ____ in your notebook.
A. keep it down
B. put it down
C. write it down
D. spell it down
30. She had to____her First Certificate Exam three times.
31. I'm____for my English test tomorrow.
32. He'll have to____and work harder or he'll fail the exam.
A. pull his socks up
B. polish his head
C. empty his washing basket
D. stick his neck out
33. Sally always hands in her homework on time and buys the teachersmall presents.The other children hate her. She's such a____.
A. teacher's toy
B. teacher's jewel
C. teacher's pet
D. teacher's sweet
34. Electronic devices are bad for your eyes, and____ from electronicscould harm your body and cause permanent damage.
35. Like children elsewhere, children in the US have greatly benefited____modern technology.
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
36. You can download free lessons and put them in your media player or other similar mobiledevices. Then you can listen and study anywhere because these devices are portable.
37. Personal electronic devices which distract students from their classwork are bannedin most schools.
38. Permanent damage to children's body may be caused by frequent contact withelectronic devices.
39. If your smartphone rings in class, it will be very annoying and disruptive.
40. For very young children, electronic devices may help promote listeningand speaking skills.
41. Students who have access to inappropriate information, videos and pictures may spend many hours reading and watching, and forget about their projects or assignments.
42 People whose work involves using a computer for most of the day may suffer fromchronic headaches.
43. One advantage of learning going digitalis that students no longer have to carry the weight of papers and textbooks with them to school.
44. An interactive whiteboard is an electronic device that helps students learn English in a more stimulating way.
45. This new invention is useful in the classroom because it can engagestudents and provide them with opportunities to communicate meaningfully.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
46. In my country, it is compulsory to go to school between the ages of five and sixteen.
47. Do you think that you pay enough attention in class? What have I been talking about?
48. Electronic dictionaries are now common in English classes. They can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic devices.
49. Being able to use computers and the Internet can lead to an improved quality of life.
50. It seems unthinkable today not to provide children with a decent education.
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
51. “Who's that over there?" - "Oh, it's our new teacher, ____ just started work today."
B. who he
C. which he
52. "Which CD did you get Marcus in the end?" – "I got him the one ____ said he really wanted to hear."
B. who he
D. which he
53. “Who did you send a Valentine's card to?" - "I'm not telling you, but it was someone ____ name begins with “B”.”
B. who her
D. whose her
54. "Have you seen Jason Green's latest film?" – "Is that the one in ____ joins the FBI?”
A. which he
B. that he
C. whom he
55. "Why do you like Tania so much?” – “Well, she's one of the few people to ____ I can really talk."
56. "Why don't we go to Lionel's for dinner tonight?” - “Is that the new restaurant ____ has just opened on the other side of town?"
C. that it
D. which it
57. "Could you lend me some money?" – "I'd like you to give me one good reason ____ I should."
58. “What do you want to do this summer?” – “I think we should go somewhere ____ has plenty of sun and sand."
59. Smartphones, laptops and tablets are the modern devices ____ have changed the way we think.
60. Students use smartphones to record their phone calls, ____ they later share with the class.
Còn tiếp ....
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung tại đây: Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 8 New Ways To Learn. Ngoài ra VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập, giảng dạy.
Bên cạnh đó VnDoc.com đã tạo group chia sẻ tài liệu THPT các môn miễn phí trên Zalo, mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm bằng cách click vào link: https://zalo.me/g/ykrjdg982 hoặc quét mã QR nhóm dưới đây để cùng VnDoc.com xây dựng kho tài liệu ôn tập THPT hiệu quả: