Bài tập phân biệt Thì hiện tại hoàn thành và Thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Phân biệt Thì hiện tại hoàn thành và Thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập phân biệt Thì hiện tại hoàn thành và Thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn luyện nhuần nhuyễn hai Thì này. Qua đó không bị nhầm lẫn khi gặp dạng bài ngữ pháp này trong bài kiểm tra hay bài thi. Chúc các bạn học tốt!
For each situation, write two sentences using the words in brackets.
1. Tom started reading a book two hours ago. He is still reading it andnow he is on page 53.
(read/ for two hour) He has been reading for two hours.
(read/ 53 pages so far) He has read 53 pages so far.
2. Rachel is from Astralia. She is travelling round Europe at the moment. She began her trip three months ago.
(travel/ for three months) She .......
(visit/six countries so far) .......
3. Patrick is a tennis player.He began playing tennis when he was ten yearsold. This year he is national champion again – for the fourth time
(win/ the national championships/ four times) .......
(play/ tennis since he was ten) .......
4. When they left college, Lisa and Sue started making films together.They still make films.
(make/ five films since they left college) .......
2. She's been travelling for three months.
She's visited six countries so far.
3. He's won the national championships four times.
He's been playing tennis since he was ten.
4. They've made five films since they left college.
They've been making films since they left college.
For each situation, ask a question using the words in brackets.
1. You have a friend who is learning Arabic.
You ask: (how long/ learn/ Arabic?) How long have you been learning Arabic?
2. You have just arrived to meet a friend. She is waiting for you.
You ask: (wait/ long) Have .........
3. You see somebody fishing by the river.
You ask: (catch/ any fish?) .........
4. Some friends of yours are having a party next week.
You ask: (how many people/ invite?) .........
5. A friend of yours is a teacher.
You ask: (how long/ teach) .........
6. You meet somebody who is a writer.
You ask: (how many book/ write) ......... (how long/ write/ books?) .........
7. A friend of yours is saving money to go on holiday.
You ask: (how long/ save?) ......... (how much money/ save) .........
2. Have you been waiting long?
3. Have you caught any fish?
4. How mayy people have you invited?
5. How long have you been teaching?
6. How many books have you written? How long have you been writing books?
7. How long have you been saving? How much money have you saved?
Put the verb into the more suitable form, present perfect simple (I have done) or condinuous (I have been doing).
1. Where have you been? Have you been playing (you/ play) tennis?
2. Look! ..... (somebody/ break) that window.
3. You look tired ..... (you/ work) hard?
4. "...... (you/ ever/ work) in a factory?" "No, never."
5. "Liz is away on holiday." "Is she? Where ..... (she/ go).
6. My brother is an actor ..... (he/ appear) in several films.
7. "Sorry I'm late". "That's all right ..... (I/ not/ wait) long?"
8. "Is it still raining?" "No, ..... (it/ stop)".
9. ...... (I/ lose) my address book ..... (you/ see) it?
10. ...... (I/ read) the book you lent me, but ..... (I/ not/ finish) it yet. It's very interesting.
11. ...... (I/ read) the book you lent me,so you can have it back now.
2. somebody has broken
3. Have you been working
4. Have you ever worked
5. has he gone
6. he's appeared
7. I haven't been waiting
8. it's stopped
9. I've lost
10. I've been reading
11. I've read