Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer.
1. You can choose four subjects either in Arts _______ in Sciences.
2. A university is an -institution of higher education and research, which grants _______ degrees at all levels in a variety of subjects.
3. He graduated with doctorates of _______ and surgery from Florence, gaining the highest honors that year.
4. Many parents do not let their children make a decision _______ their future career.
5. You are old enough. I think it is high time you applied _______ a job.
6. _______ education is normally taken to include undergraduate arid postgraduate education, as well as vocational education and training.
7. A _______ is an official document that you receive when you have completed a course of study or training.
8. An _______ is a student at a university or college who is studying for his or her first degree.
9. Students also have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of _______ courses in the university.
10. In England schooling is compulsory _______ all children from the age of 5 to 16.
Supply the correct verb form.