Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 2: Personal Experiences số 2
Unit 2: Personal Experiences
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 2 số 2 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây gồm bài tập tự luận và bài tập trắc nghiệm tổng hợp kiến thức môn Tiếng Anh được học trong chương trình sách giáo khoa lớp 11. Các bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 này sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức Tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently to the others.
- a. grade b. great c. sneaky d. embrace
- a. money b. notice c. glance d. ankle
- a. imaUine b. Ulance c. Ueography d. religion
- a. looked b. noticed c. turned d. helped
- a. change b. English c. single d. anger
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
A. Choose the one word or phrase -a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentences, or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. She glanced briefly ________ his lapel badge.
a. in b. on c. at d. up
7. ________ my experience, very few people really understand the problem.
a. To b. In c. With d. From
8. People here have a more relaxed attitude ________ their work.
a. to b. in c. on d. for
9. The novel is based on his ________ in the war.
a. attitudes b. images c. situations d. experiences
10. I don't like that man. There is a sneaky look on his face.
a. furious b. humorous c. dishonest d. guilty
11. She made a big ________ about not having a window seat on the plane.
a. complaint b. fuss c. excitement d. interest
12. He has a very outgoing ________ and makes friends very easily.
a. person b. personal c. personality d. personage
13. He ________ to the spot where the house used to stand.
a. pointed b. showed c. directed d. glanced
14. Teenagers often have their ________ who they admire very much.
a. ideals b. admirers c. images. d. idols
15. I had a glance at the article, but I haven't read it yet.
a. close look b. quick look c. direct look d. furtive look
B. Choose the word or phrase -a, b, c, or d - that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
16. Before he turned 14, Mozart ________ a few lesser piece for the piano.
a. has composed b. had composed c. was composed d. would composed
17. He was busy________ his homework.
a. to do b. doing c. for doing d. that he was doing
18. Rarely________ succeed in ballet if they start after the age of 12
a. do children b. children have c. children d. are children
19. Have something to eat before you________.
a. leave b. left c. will leave d. had left
20. ________ this holiday for ages.
a. We're looking forward to b. We looked forward to
c. We look forward to d. We've looked forward to
21. ________ hard all year, so I felt that I deserved a holiday.
a. I work b. I worked c. I'd been working d. I've worked
22. The traffic lights ________ green and I pulled away.
a. turned b. were turning c. has turned d. had turned
23. How fast________ when the accident happened?
a. are you driving b. were you driving c. did you drive d. had you driven
24. Where________? Which hairdresser did you go to?
a. did you cut your hair b. have you cut your hair
c. did you have cut your hair d. did you have your hair cut
25. Fortunately, the hospital's new air-conditioning system________ when the first heat wave of the summer arrived.
a. had installed b. installed
c. had been installed d. had been installing