Bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 7 Further Education
Tiếng Anh Unit 7 lớp 11: Further Education
Với mong muốn giúp các em học sinh học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác nhau. Bài tập Tiếng Anh Unit 7: Further Education chuyên đề Ngữ pháp có đáp án được biên tập dưới nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 mới khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức đã học về cấu trúc ngữ pháp trọng tâm trong Unit 7 Further Education hiệu quả.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11
Bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 11 Unit 10 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 11 và Ngữ Văn lớp 11. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 6. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
51. I _______ English for five years. I study it at school.
A. Have been learning
B. have learnt
D. am learning
52. You can have your book back now. I _________it.
A. Have been reading
B. have read
C. Had read
53. You look upset. ______ you ______ ?
C. Have – been crying
D. Have – cried
54. How many times ______ you ______ that international conference?
A. Did – attend
B. do – attend
C. Have – been attending
D. have – attended
55. I_______ for my math textbook all day, but I _______ it yet.
A. Have been looking/haven’t found
B. Have looked/haven’t found
C. Have been looking/haven’t been finding
D. Have looked/haven’t been finding
56. Mum _______ all morning. She ______ lots of Christmas presents.
A. Has shopped/has bought
B. Has been shopping/has bought
C. Has been shopping/has been buying
D. Has shopped/has been buying
57. Kevin______ his homework, but he ________ it yet.
A. Has been doing/hasn’t been finishing
B. Has done/hasn’t finished
C. Has been doing/hasn’t finished
D. Has done/hasn’t been finishing
58. Pete _______ at Midfield Secondary School since 2006, but he________music in his lessons twice.
A. Has been teaching/has only played
B. Has been teaching/has only been playing
C. Has taught/has only been playing
D. Has taught/has only played
59. I_______ the biography of Robbie Williams, but I’m on page 50.
A. Have read
B. have been reading
C. Had read
D. was reading
60. Jimmy can go out when he ________for the exam.
A. Has been studying
B. has been studied
C. has studied
61. I _______ the latest Harry Potter book all day. I’m dying to know what happens in the end!
A. Am reading
B. have been reading
C. Have read
D. had read
62. So far I ________any of the exams at school.
A. Haven’t been failing
B. hadn’t failed
C. Didn’t fail
D. haven’t failed
63. We______ our classroom for the upcoming Teachers’ Day, but there’s still a lot to do.
A. Are decorating
C. Have been decorating
D. have decorated
64. Margaret ________ in the school marathon for charity before.
A. Has never run
B. never runs
C. Never ran
D. has never been running
65. My brother graduated from Hong Kong university of Science and Technology last month and________ for a job since then.
A. Has been looking
B. has looked
C. Was looking
D. had looked
66. Tim ________ for the scholarship to study abroad in the USA at least twice.
B. is applying
C. has been applying
D. has applied
67. All the students________ for their academic transcripts all this week, but they______ them yet.
A. Have waited/haven’t received
B. Have been waiting/haven’t received
C. Have waited/haven’t been receiving
D. Have been waiting/haven’t been receiving
68. I _______ for the information about the differences between further education and higher education all this morning.
A. Had searched
B. have been searched
C. Have been searching
D. have searched
69. It’s the first time you ________ an Online course, isn’t it?
A. Had ever taken
B. have ever been taking
C. Ever took
D. have ever taken
70. The teacher________ the speaking task on the board, so now the students are discussing it.
A. Has already been writing
B. has already written
C. Already wrote
D. had already written
71. Sandy_______ his sister since she________ to university in 2014.
A. Hadn’t seen/went
B. hasn’t been seeing/went
C. Didn’t see/has gone
D. hasn’t seen/went
72. They_______ to Spain for an educational exchange and won’t be back until the end of this month.
A. Have gone
C. have been going
D. is going
73. Poor Tracy! She _______ that essay for hours now and she still ________ .
A. Has written/hasn’t finished
B. Has been writing/didn’t finish
C. Has been writing/hasn’t finished
D. Has written/hasn’t been finishing
74. Tom and Mary are still discussing the math exercise with each other because they__________ how to do it.
A. Aren’t working out
B. haven’t worked out
C. Haven’t been working out
D. didn’t work out
75. I _____ reading a wonderful book about space travel.
A. Just finish
B. just do finish
C. have just finished
D. have just been finishing
76. As a rule, you shouldn’t argue with your hosts unless they __________ something openly offensive.
A. Had said
B. have been saying
C. Have said
D. would say
77. Noah Webster ____ an American Dictionary of the English Language in two volumes in 1823, and since then it _______ the recognised authority for usage in the United States.
B. has published/has become
C. Published/was becoming
D. published/has become
78. She _________ of great help to us because she for su ch a long time with us.
A. Has been/had lived
B. has been/has been living
C. Has been/lived
D. was/has lived
79. I________the book yet so I can’t tell you what happens.
A. Haven’t finished
B. haven’t been finishing
C. Didn’t finish
D. hadn’t finished
80. Peter has been a junior clerk for three years. Lately he _____ for a better post but so far he ______ anything.
A. Looks/hasn’t found
B. Have looked/haven’t found
C. Has been looking/hasn’t found
D. Has looked/hasn’t found
Exercise 7. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
III. 51. A; 52. B; 53. C; 54. D; 55. A;
56. B; 57. C; 58. A; 59. B; 60. C;
61.B; 62. D; 63. C; 64. A; 65. A;
66. D; 67. B; 68. C; 69. D; 70. B;
71.D; 72. A; 73. C; 74. B; 75. C;
76. C; 77. ;D 78. B; 79. A; 80. C;
81. A; 82. A; 83. B; 84. A; 85. A;
86. B; 87. C; 88. C; 89. A; 90. D;
Part IV. SPEAKING
Exercise 8. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
91. “Could you pass that book over to me, please?” – “ ________ ”
A. Yes, of course.
B. No, why not?
B. Actually, 1’m busy.
D. Yes, go ahead.
92. “If I were you, I would apply for the scholarship to the university of
Melbourne.” – “ _______ ”
A. I’m not afraid so. B. Noway!
C. I guess I should. D. I hope so.
93. “I hear you’ve passed your exam. Congratulations!” – “_______ ”
A. What a pity! B. You’re welcome.
C. I’m alright. D. Thank you.
94. “Why do you choose French as your second major?” – ” _______ “
A. Because it’s quite like English.
B. Because they are friendly.
C. I don’t really care.
D. It’s nice to say so.
95. “Can I have a quick look at your lecture notes?” – “ _________ ”
A. Of course not today.
B. So far, so good!
C. No, I don’t think so.
D. Sorry, I’m using them myself.
96. – “Let’s go to the Dr. Millet’s seminar on learning styles this afternoon!”
A. I wish I could but I’m busy then.
B. Learning styles are really subjective.
C. Thanks, I won’t.
D. I would if I were you.
97. – “Mom, I’ve received an offer for a summer internship in Singapore!”
A. Really? Good luck!
B. Oh, that’s great! Congratulations!
C. I couldn’t agree more.
D. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
98. “Sorry, I’m late! May I come in, Miss Millie?” – “ ________”
A. Yes, come in, please!
B. Not right now.
C. Let’s do it!
D. I guess so.
99. “What an imaginative essay you’ve written, Matt!” – “ __________ ”
A. That’s the least I could do.
B. Actually, I don’t mind.
C. Thanks, it’s nice of you to say so.
D. Sorry, just my luck!
100. – “It was very kind of you to help me with the difficult homework!” – “_____”
A. Oh, don’t mention it.
B. Sony, I don’t know.
C. That sounds nice.
D. Thanks a lot.
101. “Do you mind if I use your dictionary for a while?” — “_________ ”
A. Yes, I don’t mind.
B. No, I don’t think so.
C. Yes, go ahead.
D. No, go right ahead.
102. “Work harder or you’ll fail the exam!” – “ ________ ”
A. Oh, that’s fine for me! B. Thanks, I will.
C. That sounds great! D. Sure, go ahead!
103. ” I’m sorry, teacher. I’ve left my exercise book at home today!”- ” ______“
A. I’m afraid, you can’t.
B. Well, don’t do that again next time.
C. No, of course not.
D. I hope you won’t.
104. “Shall I lend you a hand with the survey questionnaire?” – “ _______”
A. Yes, I’d love to.
B. That sounds interesting
C. Sure! That would be great help!
D. How about tomorrow?
105. – ” I’ll celebrate my graduation party this weekend. Could you come?” – ” ______”
A. Yes, of course, I will.
B. How can this be?
C. The more, the merrier.
D. Great work! Keep up!
Key: 91. A; 92. C; 93. D; 94. A; 95. D;
96. A; 97. B; 98. A; 99. C; 100. A;
101. D; 102. B; 103. B; 104. C; 105. A;
Exercise 15: Choose the correct words in brackets to complete the sentences
141. Prof. Wilson has given / has been giving the same seminar to students for the last 12 years.
142. She has never understood / has never been understanding why so many young people want to study abroad.
143. Nam has studied / has been studying English for two years.
144. He has attended / has been attending online vocational courses twice.
145. Have you applied / Have you applying for the scholarship to study in Singapore?
146. We have waited / have been waiting for the university's reply about entry requirements for the whole week. We hope to receive it soon.
147. The British Council has used / has been using IELTS as an international standardised test of English for non-native English language speakers for a long time.
148. The university has built / has been building a new campus since May.
149. We have read / have been reading three books on vocational training to complete this project.
150. They have read / have been reading a report on a further education since last Monday. I will finish it this Sunday.
151. Mary has stayed / has been staying at a homestay for three weeks during her undergraduate programme.
152. I have applied / have been applying for a vocational scholarship three times.
141. has been giving
142. has never understood
143. has been studying
144. has attended
145. have you applied
146. have been waiting
147. has been using
148. has been building
149. have read
150. have been reading
151. has been staying
152. have applied
Download đề thi & đáp án tại: Bài tập Tiếng Anh Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7 Further Education. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới cả năm khác nhau như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,..
Bên cạnh đó VnDoc.com đã tạo group chia sẻ tài liệu THPT các môn miễn phí trên Zalo, mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm bằng cách click vào link: https://zalo.me/g/ykrjdg982 hoặc quét mã QR nhóm dưới đây để cùng VnDoc.com xây dựng kho tài liệu ôn tập THPT hiệu quả: